FANS.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FANS.......

Was in a box today in the steve bull stand and have got to say how brilliant you were throughout the game 12th man today
    Also wolves fans are carp didnt get behind their team once

Nice one mate.

Was great being yards from loads of mackerel Wolves fans with veins bursting out of their necks as we jumped for joy laughing at them & cheering on the lads.

Comment

Great atmosphere today. Love that away end, loved baiting the six fingered inbred sister bashing norvern monkies
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

was at the front and it sounded like we were really loud , theyd given up after 2o mins so they didnt create any sort of atmosphere

think the rangers fans love the swp song?

Comment

Why did they fence off 250 random seats right in the middle of our fans?

Coud of gone to more paying punters.

Comment

i asked the steward he said cos everyone stands and it blocks of the view for the wheelchair supporters

Comment

Great support but tarnished by getting a knife put to me throat on the way back to the station 12 geezers came out of wetherspoons and tried to take on 4 of us

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                Great support but tarnished by getting a knife put to me throat on the way back to the station 12 geezers came out of wetherspoons and tried to take on 4 of us
                fk, why ? how did it end? obv you seem ok? bunch of #####s

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  Dirty w@nkers!!

Glad your ok webbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Dirty w@nkers!!

Glad your ok webbie.
                    was 4 of us and 2 kids,they came out the pub put a knife to me throat said we wud carve u up if the kids wernt here.I said to 3 of them,leave the kids out ov it and i will stand toe to toe wiv ya and they replied f**k out ov our patch u southern ####**s,,absolute toss**s.Dont get me wrong,i wud ov stood and had ago but wiv the kids there they were sh**ing them selfs when the knives came out

Comment

Fair play mate. Bunch of w@nkers the lot of em. Glad you are ok!

Comment

Dirty c*nts

I hope he went home & stood on a plug!

Or even worse caught his tally whacker in his zip!! That's how angry I am!

All jokes aside mate glad you are ok & a disgusting thing to do in view of kids. Shame on them.

Comment

Working...
                        X