No announcement yet.

Big Damien Sent Home By Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being serious, as yet he hasnt had a chance to show magilton and gorman what he can do. Perhaps his mind was more on what valuble time he was missing at rangers to impress the manager!

He knows as well as we all do we have a quality set of defenders at qpr all fighting for the CB position!...

Ans what with our supposed push this year im sure its something he wants to be a big part of!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Think he will play out in Slovenia
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Perhaps the Jamaican tactics were to sit back on the edge of their area and hoof balls forward and he questioned these by saying that this was how he often plays at QPR, and the managers, coaches & fans want to see a possession and passing game.

Or maybe, he was eager to come back and show Magilton that he deserves a 1st team place (he is in danger of being left out in favour of a Gorkss/Connolly partnership).

Comment

I don't know about being in danger of being left out but he SHOULD be left out as it is clear that Gorrks and Connelly should play in the middle and form possibly the best central defensive partnership in the championship. That is why teams like man u r great because they have ferdinand/vidic. Sorry damien squad player in my eyes.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

he missed the Rice and peas fro the Bush!!!

Comment

And like so many of you say that Beckford and Lita have a attitude problem????
              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
              X