Non League day organised by QPR fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non League day organised by QPR fan

Today is officially non league day which has been organised by QPR fan James Doe.

Type non league day 2011 into google and it will give you all your local non league games in your area.

So for me it gives details of Ely City and Soham Town Rangers games. I will be watching my sons team start their season off today at home to Brampton.

Enjoy the day off boys and start looking forward to the 12th
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Cheers for that, might check out my local team, and you can drink whilst watching the game on the terrace, if only in the prem eh.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

They're not at home so it's Shoreham v Lancing (local Sussex derby) in the FA Cup just 5 mins away for me.
      Great idea this non league day though and very good site.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Harrow Borough at home today? still got the ticket from friendly that gets you in for half price

Comment

FA cup day too for haringey borough v berkhamstead in tottenham, gonna watch that one

Comment

Working...
          X