Newcastle game selling well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle game selling well

According to Online Ticket Office and still 11 days to go.

Except for Loft, don't know what's going on there, and have they been given the whole of the schoolend because no tickets are for sale to us there.

Gonna be a sell out i reckon, especially as everyone is gonna want to see the new boys for the 1st time.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Got 2 tickets sorted today, cant wait.

On a side note, anyone know how much it costs to upgrade a Junior u16 season ticket to a adult ticket for the newcastle game in south africa road block G

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
      Got 2 tickets sorted today, cant wait.

On a side note, anyone know how much it costs to upgrade a Junior u16 season ticket to a adult ticket for the newcastle game in south africa road block G
      i'm still guessing at all the new prices...they've all changed - don't even know how much my ST was now...!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        i'm still guessing at all the new prices...they've all changed - don't even know how much my ST was now...!
        all a bit confusing still, shouldnt imagine the upgrade would be anymore than £20 though, what do you reckon?

Comment

Has anyone tried to buy a ticket on the online site? it wont let me select a card. just wondered if this was the site playing up or was because of something else.

Comment

I wudnt even upgrade it, ur get in fine. They scan tickets without checking

Comment

went on to get my ticket and there are VERY few left available on the online ticketing. I am a bit confused though - does members discount become invalid when they reach general sale?
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Newcastle have been given school end upper tier only, 1850 tickets and they have sold out there allocation according to the newcastle website, so not sure what's happening with lower tier
                Last edited by Rowley birkin qc; 01-09-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
                  I wudnt even upgrade it, ur get in fine. They scan tickets without checking
                  You serious?

Comment

We better sell out for this fixture.

What more can the board do, its time to do our bit....
                    Last edited by jfish; 01-09-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

You serious?
                      worth a try Northolt. The worst that can happen is that if you get stopped you apologise for the mix up (you picked up the wrong season ticket etc) and then go to the BO and upgrade.
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        According to Online Ticket Office and still 11 days to go.

Except for Loft, don't know what's going on there, and have they been given the whole of the schoolend because no tickets are for sale to us there.

Gonna be a sell out i reckon, especially as everyone is gonna want to see the new boys for the 1st time.
                        School End sold out to ST holders as far as I know so no away teams will get lower tier.
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                          worth a try Northolt. The worst that can happen is that if you get stopped you apologise for the mix up (you picked up the wrong season ticket etc) and then go to the BO and upgrade.
                          Hmmm wouldnt wanna abuse the ticket though mate, nothing bad could come of it if they did stop me?

Comment

You serious?
                            Northolt,you wont get stopped,the people on the gate dont even look at the tkt they just scan it and your in.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              Northolt,you wont get stopped,the people on the gate dont even look at the tkt they just scan it and your in.
                              Do remember getting in on junior tickets when i was 20 but didnt realise they was that lax on the turnstiles when it came to season tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X