Peter Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Damage

Just been watching the season review's on the offish and i think Damage has taken to us. He seems to be enjoying it here and is very honest in his comments, think if given a chance he could be one of us!!!
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

As you were 1 minute ahead........

great minds think alike
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Won me over. Obviously a confidence player and not lacking in effort. Looking forward to seeing him get a good run in the team in 09/10
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Just don't agree. Certainly improved and is pretty solid at the back but very little going forward which you badly need in a modern full-back, almost the most important positions on the pitch. i wd hope eckersley is being brought in as a right back, his favoured position, and someone else is being scouted for left back but that is prob wishful thinking.

Comment

I like Ramage, he is my new fwend.

Albeit between his accent and Magiltons i bet the foreign lads cant understand a bloody word at training!!
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

After seeing him torn apart away at swansea,need much better than that.Left us exposed everytime,and swansea knew this and were relentless with him.

Comment

Well he has played over 40 games in the prem for newcastle, he`s bound to find his form sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Just don't agree. Certainly improved and is pretty solid at the back but very little going forward which you badly need in a modern full-back, almost the most important positions on the pitch. i wd hope eckersley is being brought in as a right back, his favoured position, and someone else is being scouted for left back but that is prob wishful thinking.
                when you say "most important position on the pitch" surely you actually mean "least important position on the pitch"

good full backs are desirable, not essential.
                RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

I like Ramage although the guy who sit next to me allways ##### him off, and calls him ramos! He's obviously a dumb *****.

I like Ramage, came in for some unfair stick last season, but was solid enough.

When i was at the POTYD, i was in the toliet and so was Ramage chatting to some fella, from what i could understand Taylor Newcastles defender has been trying it on with ramages bird while ramage has been in London, and Ramage said he had called Taylor and said keep clear! And had a go at him.

Should make for a good game against Newcastle!!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

If they are in different postcodes, everything is fair game. The unwritten rules.

Comment

Jeff, either I'm turning gay or you are one horny looking bird judging by your picture.

No, I did mean full back is the most important position on the pitch. All the really good sides now have amazing full backs who are not only brilliant defenders but also their secret attacking weapons. I really don't wish to be rude, but do you not watch any modern Premiership or continental football?

Comment

I like Ramage, met him at the POTY and came across as a decent bloke. If we sign this Utd youngster could we see Ramage getting a run as CB?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                          I like Ramage, met him at the POTY and came across as a decent bloke. If we sign this Utd youngster could we see Ramage getting a run as CB?
                          And drop who?

Comment

the only thing dropped wd be a clanger

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              And drop who?
                              Would like to see him given a few games in Pre season at CB to see what he could do.
                              Connolly and Gorkss would be my preferred duo with Stewart and Ramage as back up.

Comment

Working...
                              X