3.5m on an unknown or...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5m on an unknown or...............

beckford...................honest thoughts!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Well, its a gamble.

Sammy Koejoe was bought on the basis of watching DVD's.

This is a statement and I will not be surprised to see a big buy on a striker
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i hope we have unearthed a rescious gem but id prefer not to use alchemy!

Comment

This may be a gamble to the average fan, but Gorman knows his stuff. He's been watched for a long time by all accounts...You gotta trust there knowledge!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Beckford would have been a gamble too.

heck whoever we will sign will be a gamble!

Comment

Well we wanted the staff to pick the players not the owners, my glass is half full not half empty

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
              Beckford would have been a gamble too.

heck whoever we will sign will be a gamble!

how bout taking a gamble on me my mon cherie amour!:red_heart:

Comment

beckford is over rated and very over priced.. this kid we got i dont know about..

which beats beckford ;)
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Massive price and gamble the add ons must be a big list surely at this price. We are talking an unproven 22 year old in his own country only played argie div2, never mind coming over here and playing in the rough and tumble of the championship. As for trusting Gorman what little gems as he come up with in the last few years, please share as I would be very interested to know:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Ronaldo was a gamble when first signed for by United. Walcott was a gamble for Arsenal.

Man City bought Elano based on watching him on DVD so sometimes it works they also bought Bianchi after studying footage of him and that didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
                      Well we wanted the staff to pick the players not the owners, my glass is half full not half empty
                      Agree!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

A big difference between young teenagers and someone 22 years of age. As stated lets hope he's brilliant Magiltons job depends on it knowing Briatore's track record
                        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

It's not a gamble, they have been scouting him for a while by the sounds of it so the research has been done you would hope he will turn out to be a good player! I can't see JM spending 3.5m on sum1 who he knows won't cut it I wouldn't imagine he would be stupid enough to spend that sort of money and risk the the wrath of the fans and Flavio unless he thought he was going to be a decent player!

Comment

Working...
                          X