Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why

Why is it that nobody likes this site?? Jealousy??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A54122915
    @chrisrobson9

All i know is that theres more online here than anywhere else which shows we are doing something right.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I actually did not sing which this post indicates

"He started getting the Q Block to sing "We Want Our Rangers Back". Says it all really".

In fact, I asked the guys at the back, why they were doing it.. It did not make sense to me.

Particularly like the post
      "I feel sorry for the handful of supporters that use the site".

I get a sense that busy boards like dot.org, loftforwords etc, get a bit peeved off with this rubbisn and people like these who post get shouted down now. That forum is probably the only board they have left to try and undermine this site.

Good luck to them.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i wouldn't take much notice.....all keyboard gangster's who can only insult people over the net.
        It's all kiddy playground stuff.......but then they are probably closer to kids ages than most on here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          All i know is that theres more online here than anywhere else which shows we are doing something right.
          Exactly that
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            Hhhhhmmmmm.....your old/emergency version of this site always showed 10-50 viewers, now the new site is "fixed" and hey presto, you're back up to 150+ viewers. And with your site down for so long, how come the other sites didnt see a surge in numbers? Are you going to tell me the users on here are unique to WATRB, and they dont look at or post on other sites?

Your "popularity" is only down to your ability not to be able to count. Your un-popularity is clearly shared by many on a national website.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I used to post regularly on there. It used to be a great forum and is the best for cross board banter. But this year it has gone down hill and is full of *****s now. They really have spoilt a good forum IMHO
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think it says a lot that they only had five responses to the original thread. I gave up posting on 606 because the amount of WUMs and the debate became stagnant.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  I think it says a lot that they only had five responses to the original thread. I gave up posting on 606 because the amount of WUMs and the debate became stagnant.
                  6 but mine doesnt seem to have been agreed by the mods
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                    Hhhhhmmmmm.....your old/emergency version of this site always showed 10-50 viewers, now the new site is "fixed" and hey presto, you're back up to 150+ viewers. And with your site down for so long, how come the other sites didnt see a surge in numbers? Are you going to tell me the users on here are unique to WATRB, and they dont look at or post on other sites?

Your "popularity" is only down to your ability not to be able to count. Your un-popularity is clearly shared by many on a national website.
                    Captain Clunge,

Serious question - why do you post on this website if all you do is knock it for what it is?

Comment

I use other sites this is by far the best and has far more members than most
                      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post

I think you will find that we had 10 to 40 people trying to login whilst the board was still closed.

When we launched you could see the numbers go up quite fast, ask Shamie when he was on this site the past few days playing games, ask him how many people was the board showing?

If you are admin on this board, you can see what each member and visitor is viewing.

You can also see that we have removed 99.9% of all bots.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          sirpie the wums on 606 were something else...do you remember such classics as w12mods & kensingtonjeff lol.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                            sirpie the wums on 606 were something else...do you remember such classics as w12mods & kensingtonjeff lol.
                            I remember w12mods but the worse ones were the ones from other teams.

Nobody beats pakistansfinestgooner or whatever his name was who was obsessed with Zesh.

Comment

Some sad, sad individuals out there.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X