Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets hope the stadium is ready next week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hope the stadium is ready next week!

Translated

WORKS TO FINISHED "QEEENS Park Rangers"

Even though our bad weather confiscated at least 5-6 days, work on
    city stadium by the current plan and should be ready by 15th July
    and matches with the 'Queens Park Rangers'.
    Setting a concrete foundation for the lighting poles in the final stage in Monday from the 'line' is coming columns, followed by assembly of lighting body and raising the columns to their position - said the Secretary of Football Club "Karlovac" Neven Šprajcer.
    As for the shelter, we think that until Wednesday all will be granted. Behind it is arranging and setting the stage VIP area, where they will be guests, not to go down in no catering facilities, or set a tent, but will be 70-80 square meters within the panel. Plus the renovation of the stage between the panel and the VIP area, means the promenade above. As for the north panel, it is already practically completed by the plan, it is only the final part of works, access to touring fans and set the transverse bulkhead - Šprajcer states.
    Around the 10th July will be a container for TV and radio komentatorske position, the control box and above the position for the main camera as recommended by state television. Changing rooms are at the end, we believe that by the 15th July is almost everything. After that will follow the refurbishment and refreshment former gym, which will become the press room, our business premises and possibly developing a new gym. Come two new homes for sale tickets and 2 or 3 tourist facilities - said Šprajcer.
    Commission of the CFF would karlovački the stadium should go out 22nd or 23 July, and believe in the club, give the green light for the enactment PRVOLIGAŠKIH game in Karlovac.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

i can see pete and beefy rolling the pitch and painting the lines before kick off...lol

Comment

It is never ever straight forward being a QPR fan is it and now the bloody ground aint even ready!!

Comment

Get my ruddy shirt signed.

Akos would be a good start ;D

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          i can see pete and beefy rolling (on) the pitch and painting the lines before kick off...lol

Comment

Working...
          X