Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love club or LSA to run trains as well as coaches

Comment

i think that the old coaches were brilliant when we fought running battles all over the country but the lsa coaches seem to be full of the old brigade,most crazy geezers go by train if only factomondo returned we could go in his brand new bentley,where is my best pal
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        i think that the old coaches were brilliant when we fought running battles all over the country but the lsa coaches seem to be full of the old brigade,most crazy geezers go by train if only factomondo returned we could go in his brand new bentley,where is my best pal
        Check your email Ted
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by OldR
          Is the LSA still around?
          Their website is down but they made a tweet back on June 8.
          @QPR_LSA
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The LSA is still around but we no longer use the Queens Tavern (Springbok) as the place is being run into the ground. We have been using The Pocket Watch as our base but it's not really big enough to fit a lot of extra people in so we are on the lookout for a new LSA home.
            There will be very few LSA coaches next season as there is no demand for them anymore but we will looking into getting everyone travelling on the same train where we can.
            Follow us on Twitter or our Facebook page (QPR Loyal Supporters Association) for updates.

Comment

Train would be great Steve. I usually go away on train now and it’s better

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Train would be great Steve. I usually go away on train now and it’s better
                Train is always better as coaches always do the pub stop mile away from the ground. Get the train avoid the old bill and have great fun around the town or city we are visiting ; l
                beatmydemons.com

Comment

Working...
                X