X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who?
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Dont really know much about him, his brothers a legend though!! But if he is half as decent as his bro then might be worth taking a look at him.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

If we are looking for out of contract strikers in their 30s how about Fernando Morienties? Or Erjon Bogdani?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          Failed to start a match this season. Played just 143 minutes over the course of the whole season and scored a single goal. Not what we need even on a free.
          Says it all really
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Who? oops lol

Comment

Think Bogdani is a cert
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Think Bogdani is a cert
                From what I've seen (at that's very little) there isn't much difference in style and scoring ability between him and Adebola. Bogdani is a couple of years younger than Dele. He has also played in Serie A for many years so with his experience Championship football should suit him.

Scored earlier in the month in a world cup qualifier against Portugal so can't be too bad. Has a better record at International level (10 in 50) than Emile Heskey has (7 in 53) playing for a poorer side against the same type of opposition (i.e. European teams qualifying for tournaments). Would by all accounts be a decent signing.

Comment

Bogdani - v gd news. Now just need a nippy young fox in the box to play alongside - Cox?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Bogdani - v gd news. Now just need a nippy young fox in the box to play alongside - Cox?
                    I still rather have McGoldrick or Lita than Cox.

Comment

good news on bogdani, but simone inzaghi? surely an investment of 2m on the likes of cox would be more sensible given SI hasn't kicked a ball for a long while
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                      X