Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Gareth Ainsworth has been sacked then

Or services no longer required?

No longer on the staff directory confirms this but obviously not the most popular bit of news so not been put on club website while trying to get fans on Jim Magilton & John Gormans side to put this up at the moment.

Well he still has a year left on his playing contract and until they find a new position ie maybe coach he will lose his job title but he will be given a role and won't be sacked.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He is officially a player.

Comment

like i said before...sorry but he is owed a testimonial more than 80% of our players have been over recent years.

if he is to go then thats what the club should do
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

he should be given a coaching role or youth development along with marc bircham

Comment

he must not be thrown out, discarded....

he is the ONLY PLAYER the fans feel a "link" with at the club, he is modest and has been energetic assisting many managers...

testimonial? YES , FOR HIS LOYALTY AND SERVICE TO THE CLUB AS PLAYER AND AS "COACH"....he is worth his weight in platinum to qprfc around the squad/dressing room.

Comment

a qpr legend

Comment

Who else would the club send out to speak at fans forums and give some spin on what the board have told him to say?
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                  Or services no longer required?

No longer on the staff directory confirms this but obviously not the most popular bit of news so not been put on club website while trying to get fans on Jim Magilton & John Gormans side to put this up at the moment.
                  Only the 15th person to point out he's no longer on the staff directory

As someone else said, he's back to being a player now, so wouldnt be listed on staff directory.

Comment

wasn't that impressed tho at how he clearly wasn't able to control the big time charlies like fitz hall, unless because they knew he was just "passing through" they didnt feel they needed to try for him.

Comment

he has to be involved in the club somehow hes a QPR through and through and showed last season he could be a good manager in years to come

Comment

John Gorman mentions what a fantastic job Gareth did last year and how much he is looking forward to working with him in his QPR world video.

Comment

I can confirm he has been offered a coaching role which he is mulling over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            I can confirm he has been offered a coaching role which he is mulling over.

cheers.

Must be a big debate for him? Personally, I think he could nab a players managers job somewhere. If he didnt have the family commitments I could see him setting the MLS on fire in the states
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He could promote Guitar heroe in Game or the like if he gets the bullet.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X