Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we really write off promotion already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we really write off promotion already?

the fixtures havent been released no new additions to the squad yet probably as jim is waiting for pre season to start to sort out his ins and outs

how can we look at the squad and say no we are not going when nothing has changed when something will?

jim hasnt even managed a game yet how will we know if we not going up if we dont know how will play?
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

well considering we havent signed anyone i would say yes. Hard to tell at this stage of course, but taking into account magilton the rates must be lowered.

Comment

IMHO we're much stronger now than what we were 12 months ago. Lob in 1 or 2 additions and we could be contenders
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

any idea who them additions could be scott?

Comment

i must admit i didnt think jim was the right man ut after being linked with cox hreidason (cant spell for ****) and david norris im looking forward to see if we can bring in not necessarily these players but players of this calibre
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            any idea who them additions could be scott?
            Finger in air a little bit as it goes. A shed load have been identified but it's up to JM and he doesnt start work till tomorrow. I know we scouted Cox and Hooper, I know there's money on offer for Cox. Another spuds loan is in the pipeline as well as a left back (was someone from ipswich but i dont know if that's still the case)

Priorties are - Back up Goalkeeper, Left back, defensive holding midfielder (who will be our "general") and two strikers..one a "big f off lump who can battle for us".

I can see Delaney, Legs, Hall, Camp and Blackstock offski. With Legs and Hall the most likely to stay.

Like I said, tis really up to JM but I would expect some goings quickly - Blackstock to Forrest for example and then more at the end of the month
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

You definitely cant right it off, but i would like to think we'll bring in a couple of quality players, and keep hold of all or young talented players.

Comment

unless we get a 20 goal a season striker,a winger to replace the new sick note(cook),a good back up goalie and a good defender,well yes,its midtable for me.

Comment

Actually could work in our favour, last year I was overly optimistic and even though we have many level headed supporters, I guess many expected a top 6 finish. this season expectations are lower, so the moment we get off to a good start, fans will start to believe. Jim has obviously been hit with a kick in the nuts by Ipswich and he more than anything has things to prove, which again could work in our favour.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i hope that jim gets off to a flyer with ALL of us behind him and the team
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

no one can possibly know wat is going to happen.the champ is a very unpredictable league.who could have predicted that hull would go up or even burnley this season.

i heard the 3 spuds players were in the bag.

Comment

i think

i think sell connolly for the five million and bring in some attacking power then we deffo go up

Comment

As things stand, there are at least 10 teams with either better squads or better managers. The 10 teams that finished above us last season are better than us. The three that went up have been replaced by 3 better teams than us. A couple of teams below us have already shown intent and made signings, like Forest. So yeah, we can write it off.

As for selling the best young player we have, are you mental? You claim to know football and then you come out with crap like that. If we have any chance of moving forward, we need to keep our best players. We do have the second richest owners in football dont we?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            Finger in air a little bit as it goes. A shed load have been identified but it's up to JM and he doesnt start work till tomorrow. I know we scouted Cox and Hooper, I know there's money on offer for Cox. Another spuds loan is in the pipeline as well as a left back (was someone from ipswich but i dont know if that's still the case)

Priorties are - Back up Goalkeeper, Left back, defensive holding midfielder (who will be our "general") and two strikers..one a "big f off lump who can battle for us".

I can see Delaney, Legs, Hall, Camp and Blackstock offski. With Legs and Hall the most likely to stay.

Like I said, tis really up to JM but I would expect some goings quickly - Blackstock to Forrest for example and then more at the end of the month

is that f off lump of a striker jason scotland by any chance??

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                              well considering we havent signed anyone i would say yes. Hard to tell at this stage of course, but taking into account magilton the rates must be lowered.
                              Has any Championship team signed a load of players yet?? Or sold them?

It's still early june.
                              At least I thought it was, but it must be late july in your world.

In that case... did Murray win Wimbledon??

Comment

Working...
                              X