Marc Bircham back at QPR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Same as Funky, heard this when Sousa was still here.

Not sure what he's been upto since leaving us and how qualified he actually is - was one of the worst trainers at the club so i find it funny him getting into coaching
    at that time all was not happy at qpr. there were many "fan favourites" who were not happy because of certain people at the club.

i do find it funny how he is coming back with paladini still at the club

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
      at that time all was not happy at qpr. there were many "fan favourites" who were not happy because of certain people at the club.

i do find it funny how he is coming back with paladini still at the club
      I find it even funnier that it's paladini who's bringing him in :electric_shock::amazing: I kid thee not.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        I find it even funnier that it's paladini who's bringing him in :electric_shock::amazing: I kid thee not.
        they must have kissed and made up

Comment

they must have kissed and made up
          Wages pure and simple.

Comment

how do you know how good a coach bircham is?

jose mourinho
            arsene wenger

two of the best managers. they had limited experience at playing pro football. what if no one took the chance on them?

a coach for a youth team needs good motervational techniques as well as coaching ability. for me bircham fits that criteria.
            I don't know how good a coach Bircham is -- and neither do you.

But some people seem to be presuming he'll be a great coaching success at QPR simply because he was a shameless populist while a player here. I don't see the logic there at all.

As for Mourinho and Wenger, I say this:

Marc Bircham, you had blue hair, you eat jellied eels, and you are a QPR fan. But you sir, are no José Mourinho.

Comment

Originally posted by will carter View Post
              Marc Bircham, you had blue hair, you eat jellied eels, and you are a QPR fan. But you sir, are no José Mourinho.
              i await your proof

Comment

i await your proof
                A negative cannot be proved. It can only be disproved, so we have to wait for Bircham to display his Wengerian-Mourinhoesque qualities.

I don't plan to put my life on hold awaiting that outcome, though I would be delighted to be shown to be wrong. Our youth policy seems very low-key these days.

Comment

Working...
                X