• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Home Truths

We will do better than last season

Club have learn't from mistakes

Stop whingeing and get behind the team

Stop booing players it does no good to anyone

We the fans have such a part to play in ensuring next season is one to remember

Whats your 5?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    We will do better than last season

Club have learn't from mistakes

Stop whingeing and get behind the team

Stop booing players it does no good to anyone

We the fans have such a part to play in ensuring next season is one to remember

Whats your 5?
    yes sir!

Comment

Only 1 for me and thats support the manager.

No campaigns please next season.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

1. We will do better than last season

2. Club have learn't from mistakes

3. Stop whingeing and get behind the team

4. Stop booing players it does no good to anyone

5. We the fans have such a part to play in ensuring next season is one to remember

Whats your 5?

1. Thats just your slightly blinkered opinion, far from a "home truth"

2. Erm, no, they definitely have not

3. I don't know any that aren't behind the team. Its the board, commercial director, Paladini, etc that most are "whingeing" about

4. Does that include singing about ex-players/managers in a deliberate attempt to undermine the incumbents?

5. Our part is minimal. The players, management and board are the ones who will influence what happens, not us "£20 a week" punters.

Absolutely inspired rallying call Pete, I'm sure you'll get another pat on the back from Gianni (once he gets back from "Chievo" of course).
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Pete i can't believe you are saying "The club have learnt from there mistakes", the season hasn't even started and Scott has suggested that the club are gonna caterogise games , if they go ahead with this idea then they haven't got a clue and must still be walking around with there heads up eachothers Arses :very_sad:

Comment

I'm asking you to give 5 home truths, not question mine
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, you left out the most important bit:
              Will we finish above Burnley?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

this seasons one is

WE WILL FINISH ABOVE IPSWICH

Comment

Pete you forgot to add: "Fact", like you did about Burnley.

Comment

well I hope they have learnt how to buy a good manager Im really banking on this one

Comment

We are a small club
                      We are not rich
                      We are losing money hand over fist
                      We should not expect playoffs or promotion
                      We wont finish 11th. (Pete's quote to my prediction last year (Srry m8
                      Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

There will be bad games and poor runs-there always are-but when it happens let's not start any campaigns against the manager or boo the players,or shout "we'll never win with one upfront"or similar.
                        Lets be fans eh?and support QPR instead of bitching and moaning.
                        Finish above Ipswich??yep-i reckon so-i predict we will finish 6th.

Comment

The board are starting to use new mediums to indirectly communicate with their fan base.
                          We will have a better season now creative options are back and defence seems solid.
                          Last time I bought a home shirt we were promoted; I have bought the new home shirt.
                          We will land a quality striker who will net us 18 goals this season and get 6 assists.
                          We will sell less season tickets than in the last few years, but good results will see ticket purchases up and we will have 2 full houses this season.

Comment

never boo the players and get behind the manager..oh and sing abuse to the board if they havent learned any lessons from last season which i dont think they have. Lets make sure Flabio and Paladinio know we think they are knobs.

Comment

(1) Most fans feel let down with the appointment of Magilton.

(2) Most agree that they should back him.

(3) The fans are right to expect more from the club this summer.

(4) We need three forwards.

(5) You should allow football in the main QPR section renaming it wont make it any more popular regardless what they do on the Palace forums.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                              X