Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you get Out Of This League On The Cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get Out Of This League On The Cheap?

I think you can, all about team unity for me and everyone pulling in the same direction.

Your views?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Depends on how cheap we talking?

Comment

Yep, would be nice to see some cash splashed but from a business point of view if we can get to the prem on the cheap then its a win win situation for both the fans and the board....

Besides if we get to the prem they will have no choice but to spend, if they dont we will be a yoyo club.... Very rarely does a club stay up without spending.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Obviously not. Just look at our last few seasons!!!
        :drunk:

Comment

I do not think you have to go mad, but we do need a few more players before the start of the season - we all know the positions that need improving - all depends on how much we are willing to spend

Comment

Yes.
            Stoke,Hull,Burnley have proved it doesnt cost the earth.

Comment

You cant do it on the cheap and we leart that this year
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Burnley spent very little.

Comment

NO ! - but Flabio seems determined to do so - hence our dismal failure last season - surely as a business the managerial staff should sit down and assess where we fell short ie draws that should've been wins etc - from which they should be able to determine our weaknesses and strengths - thus enabling them to rectify and move forward - can someone explain to Flabio "goals win games" and that celebrities are purely cosmetic !

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                    NO ! - but Flabio seems determined to do so - hence our dismal failure last season - surely as a business the managerial staff should sit down and assess where we fell short ie draws that should've been wins etc - from which they should be able to determine our weaknesses and strengths - thus enabling them to rectify and move forward - can someone explain to Flabio "goals win games" and that celebrities are purely cosmetic !
                    well said
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Flavio probably cost us 10pts with his interfering/managerial merry go round.

Comment

To be fair, I doubt thats true.

No doubting he does the deal to bring in Parejo and wants him to play, but Sousa came in and let him go back to Madrid. Expressing a prefernce for entertaining football and 4-4-2 is hardly interferring, its expressing an opinion.

I suspect many owners have an opinion, he doesn;t want to see his money p.iss up the wall.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No but but sacking every tom dick and harry everytime the results take a dip doesnt help,it just brings us back to square one.In fact i dont think weve got off square one yet.
                          4 different managerial stints,Sousa Dowie and Ains (x2) all trying to run the team there way,impose there ideas.No continuity,no consistentcy,no end product.
                          Last edited by EYR; 10-06-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                            Burnley spent very little.
                            how much did eagles and patterson cost??

last season proved we need goal scorers. £4 mil on 2/3 forwards would do the trick. Its all we're missing..

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post

As a business you have an income (revenue) and then you have expenditure.
                              I would say as a business it would not be sensible to gamble on something as unpredictable as wining a position to pay off your loans. This is what would have to happen to buy better players and it appears Flabio wants to run QPR as a business and not throw money at a football team.

Right or wrong I think time will tell if it can be done, so far it hasn't worked but too many changes have not helped.
                              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                              :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                              X