Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Board: asset stripping the club...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board: asset stripping the club...............

Departure of Dex really does make you start to wonder. We all know that Dex is not the greatest of strikers but he's a decent squad man and can score goals with service. Who else do we have now? Di Carmine who has scored 2 league goals, Balanta has got 1, Vine has not even played a game this season, Helguson is always injured and Agymang scored 1 goal this season and is out for the rest of the season!

Our club is a complete farce at the moment.

The club have openly stated they won't spend big money on players so who on earth is going to score our goals next season.

Let me guess, Paladini has got some other Championship's 4th choice striker who has played 10 games in 3 years and he wants to give him a 3.5 year contract.

And the club think people are going to pay for their season ticket by April 17th..............not a chance!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

And the club think people are going to pay for their season ticket by April 17th..............not a chance!
    Woops

Other than that I agree with you
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Well i'm glad your not in charge. Blackstock i can understand but Agyemang being crap??

Dunno where you got that from. He brings a whole new format to the team
      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
      0117 239 1217
      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
        Well i'm glad your not in charge. Blackstock i can understand but Agyemang being crap??

Dunno where you got that from. He brings a whole new format to the team
        Pat would struggle to hit a barn door imo!!
        He does bring something else to the table however
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Agymang is terrible. His goal scoring record for the season sums him up. We can't get rid of him because he was given a 3.5 year contract. We are meant to be a side going places and we signed a striker who has a terrible goal scoring record and was 4th choice at a team who at the time were in mid table!

His only goal came against a side who are soon to be relegated. Enough said.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I disagree,

I think Agymang is a great player at this level, its just he needs a good run in the side, he was great under de canio, also he's one of those players that needs service. I reckon next season Agymang will be our top scorer if used properly....

Blackstock, well, again he is a great player at this level but he's another one that needs service, and a solid honest run in the side... you watch, he'll come good at forest.

We do have the players we just need vine&buzsaky to be fit and ready for next season, and we'll have a decent squad for sure.

Comment

[QUOTE=Squirrel;8684]Well i'm glad your not in charge. Blackstock i can understand but Agyemang being crap??

Dunno where you got that from. He brings a whole new format to the team quote.}

He doesn't score enough goals to be our main striker.
              Last edited by rangersroar; 26-03-2009, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                Departure of Dex really does make you start to wonder.
                actually it doesn't. We've got rid of a mediocre player who wasn't in the managers long term plans for a decent price. Good business if you ask me. Asset stripping it aint. You need to calm down.

Comment

asset stripping the club....

Rest assured, we will finish in the play-offs next season, might even go up automatically (doubtful). Relax, folks!

Bushkangaroo (formerly qprwembleydownunder)

Comment

Working...
                  X