No announcement yet.

damien is off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keano has got a really c rap history in buying players, speak to any Black Cat fan.

Let him buy Del.... for a million, snap his b lood y hand off
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yeah

i beleive delaney probabley is a quality center half but we already have loads of cover in that position,so sell him,plus dexter and camp plus leighterwood
      thats gives us enought to buy simon cox plus two other one million pound strikers plus resign ****tu.then we will jhave a good chance to get promoted

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        i beleive delaney probabley is a quality center half but we already have loads of cover in that position,so sell him,plus dexter and camp plus leighterwood
        thats gives us enought to buy simon cox plus two other one million pound strikers plus resign ****tu.then we will jhave a good chance to get promoted
        So mr dexter, why would you re-sign ****tu when we have some good centre half cover as you say? Dont you rate gorkss, stewart, hall or connolly?

Comment

****tus gone never to come back.Hes happy changin Prem clubs every couple of seasons.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
          X