damien is off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damien is off

qpr have had a one million pound bid from ipswich for delaney,and i mthink it will happen because .damien loves to play center half or midfield hes not happy at the left back position
    good purchase by gianni because we make 400 000 profit and this money can go towards a new striker

Didn't realise you know the players so well (ROLLS EYES, YAWN...)

'damien loves to play center half or midfield hes not happy at the left back position'

Comment

Has anyone else heard this rumour? I know dexter is a complete fruit cake but is he itk?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

it was said on talksport. fee 1m

Comment

gotta love keano paying over the odds!

lol
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

yeah spot on Scott.
            No way is he worth that kind of money.
            Great business for us and people moan about Jim but I would rather him than keane who spends like your misses
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think we could do a lot worse than Delaney as we know what he can do on his day, but we can also do better! Need a natural left back, who can support the attack

Comment

If Keane plays him as an attacking left back, like he started out for us, he could do well for them.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                  If Keane plays him as an attacking left back, like he started out for us, he could do well for them.
                  he will do well for them for a while, like he did with us and Hull, then he will revert to being lazy. If we get £1 m then a good bit of business by GP and hopefully we will spend it on a young natural left back from either the CCC or a Prem reserve.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

1M for Delaney is cracking business. He may be pretty good attacking wise as a full back but defending is a weakness for him and as a defender that obviously is a problem.
                    1m ? Sometimes i wonder what planet Roy Keane is on!

Comment

on

on ades site is a poster called ricardo he is a hull city fan and says that delaney at 6ft 3inches was a brilliant center half scoring him nine out of ten as a left back he only scorers him 6 out of ten
                      you qpr fans shpould realise that damien has been played out of position hes a center half simular to darren pea**** but we have so many center halfs at the club so its a good deal for both of us

Comment

He may love to play in midfield , but come on with his touch in his right peg can you see it?
                        i can play up front at 44 and 15 stone then.

Comment

hes

i proved that i had my own insideman when i was the first to put up the magilton appointment
                          although the ipswich bid will come in i am going to predict that we turn it down,if im right please give me some creedence if im wrong then call me a ......:waaaht:

Comment

I'd take £1m for Delaney like a shot. Replace him with Tommy Spurr from Wednesday. Better player.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              I'd take £1m for Delaney like a shot. Replace him with Tommy Spurr from Wednesday. Better player.
                              Tommy Spurr may be better, but he will cost a fair bit more than the £1M for Delaney.

For once, I agree to some extent with DFE. Delaney has been playing out of position and is probably a very good centre half.

Delaney wasn't as good last season as he was when he joined, but he can't have been that bad at defending, considering he played in the majority of games and QPR had one of the best defensive records - it wasn't all down to the keeper or other defenders - I saw him make a number of good timely challenges and clearances.

His distribution was p1$$ poor and his attacking play left a lot to be desired, and I think that is what made him look like he was having a terrible season.

Comment

Working...
                              X