Latest Google Alert on Beckford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Google Alert on Beckford.

Just keeping you up to speed on Beckford for those that are interested.Latest email alert about an hour ago states that according to Beckford's agent Nick Rubery,Everton and Middlesborough have also expressed an interest in the striker.No firm bids as yet but expected in the next week or so when clubs officials return fro holiday.Thats around 7 or 8 clubs now that shown an interest - nothing from QPR. Rubery said his client will only consider joining a Premiership team or one of the top Championship clubs.Meanwhile former striker Andy Richie has urged Beckford to remain at Leeds.

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    Just keeping you up to speed on Beckford for those that are interested.Latest email alert about an hour ago states that according to Beckford's agent Nick Rubery,Everton and Middlesborough have also expressed an interest in the striker.No firm bids as yet but expected in the next week or so when clubs officials return fro holiday.Thats around 7 or 8 clubs now that shown an interest - nothing from QPR. Rubery said his client will only consider joining a Premiership team or one of the top Championship clubs.Meanwhile former striker Andy Richie has urged Beckford to remain at Leeds.
    You getting any Google alerts on Adebola?

Comment

TBH it seems a bit sad if thats all u got to do with your life

Get out some more fella

beckford wont be signing for rangers end of

i would delete the alerts if i was u

Comment

Bit harsh, the guys only trying to provide a bit of info. Especially from someone who gets out so much but still manages to post over 500 times since the new website went live.

Agree with you though that we were never and will never be signing beckford. he'll cost millions and we wont pay it.

Comment

Originally posted by qprgentina View Post
          You getting any Google alerts on Adebola?
          No sorry,I only came across the Beckford alerts by accident.My belief is that Adebola may already have signed for Notts Forest as they were the only club to offer him a 2 year contract.If Blackstock signs for them then they'll have Dexter,Adebola and Tyson.

Comment

i wouldn't say he 'wont' sign, theres always a possibility!
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              Bit harsh, the guys only trying to provide a bit of info. Especially from someone who gets out so much but still manages to post over 500 times since the new website went live.

Agree with you though that we were never and will never be signing beckford. he'll cost millions and we wont pay it.
              Thanks Sir Les.A good point about Wembley Ranger's 528 posts compared to my 137 - perhaps it should be he that gets out a bit more.

Comment

Thanks Sir Les.A good point about Wembley Ranger's 528 posts compared to my 137 - perhaps it should be he that gets out a bit more.
                Post per day has nothing to do whether u get out or not

my point is why are u wasting your time signing up to these alerts knowing full well we wont sign him

its better knocking it on the head head now rather than being pi$ssed off when he signs for another team

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
                  Post per day has nothing to do whether u get out or not

my point is why are u wasting your time signing up to these alerts knowing full well we wont sign him

its better knocking it on the head head now rather than being pi$ssed off when he signs for another team
                  Surely its up to me if I want "to waste my time" this way,and if I've wasted yours or anybody else's come to that, by you reading this drivel and replying to it, then I apologise and suggest you don't read or respond to my posts in future.

Comment

Now the player has protentially premiership interest, we have no chance
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Now the player has protentially premiership interest, we have no chance
                      finally someone with a bit of common sense:boss:

Comment

Cheers for the update geejaybee.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                          Cheers for the update geejaybee.
                          My pleasure MorrisQPR.Highly likely we won't get him as Wembley Ranger keeps telling me,but we can live in hope.If it was me,I'd tattoo Beckfords name backwards on Briatore forehead whilst he was asleep,so he sees it every morning in the mirror - cos I'm sure he looks in the mirror a lot.

Comment

I can't believe a premiership club is after him.
                            He would be a huge flop playing at that level.
                            Thanks for info though geejay
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

My pleasure MorrisQPR.Highly likely we won't get him as Wembley Ranger keeps telling me,but we can live in hope.If it was me,I'd tattoo Beckfords name backwards on Briatore forehead whilst he was asleep,so he sees it every morning in the mirror - cos I'm sure he looks in the mirror a lot.

good post fella

thats the only way fat boy will see his name

Comment

Working...
                              X