Any one else had a phone call from box office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one else had a phone call from box office

New poster but had to see if they are rining every one who has not renewed there season ticket yet.

Had a polite call from Kevin in box office explaining that I was one of a few that had not yet renewed there season ticket (Adult and Child) as was there anything he could do to assist me.
    When I explained I was waiting to end of June as I needed to know Saturday pitch allocation time my son football team would be getting next season anything later than 11am I would not be able to make all home matches and would pick and choose my games. Kevin could not wait to get off the phone so maybe it true he has to ring another 7000 people.

I know Kevin very well. have to say, poor kid should not be ringing fans:horror:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Welcome Bracknell!

Nope, not had a call as of yet - hoping I wont get one either.

Feel sorry for the box office staff..no doubt they'll get some earache
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

the club is panicking as st sales are at a eight year low..........what goes around comes around!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

6k sold no wonder they are bricking it.

Comment

6k, thought it was only 4k?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              6k, thought it was only 4k?
              a lot have gone thru Zebra finance so dont count.

Oh and FYI i'm taking Zebra to court over a separate matter - due to be held at Brentford Court in 2 1/2 weeks
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I expect once we have signed some people that 6k will increase to 8 or 9.

Im doing mine for zebra finance for the second year.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

4600 payed for 1400 on finance making 6000
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I had a call as well,asked him "Why? have we changed the manager?signed some new players ? " well no,so i said tell flavio to get his money out and maybe i will !! I was laughing and playing with him really but did feel a little sorry for him,desperation stakes methinks !!!!:waaaht:

Comment

this is not going to be a qpr only problem, i have said this before on here but i reckon STs will be down 20-30 % across all Championship teams this season due to the economic climate.

Still , charging me 33.50 to sit in the upper loft and watch 00 draws doesnt exactly help, could have been 43.50 though, imagine if they kept to that hair brained scheme

Comment

Understandable in as far as maybe wanting to try and find out reasons why people aren't renewing but what remit could he have possibly been able to do in his offer of assistance?

Comment

Originally posted by qprgentina View Post
                          Understandable in as far as maybe wanting to try and find out reasons why people aren't renewing but what remit could he have possibly been able to do in his offer of assistance?
                          why comment on this thread?

i doubt very much u will be getting a phone call from the box office my friend

im getting sick of all these armchair supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
                            why comment on this thread?

i doubt very much u will be getting a phone call from the box office my friend

im getting sick of all these armchair supporters
                            You carry on posting your pointless, inane, uneducated posts my friend and I'll carry on doing the opposite.

P.S. If you are a teenager or less please ignore the above.

Comment

Originally posted by qprgentina View Post
                              and I'll carry on doing the opposite.
                              nothing like being modest is there

Comment

Working...
                              X