No announcement yet.

Anyone You Fancy From Sheffield United?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone You Fancy From Sheffield United?

Lee Hendrie, David Carney, Nicky Law and Zeyn S-Latef have been made available for transfer.

On-loan players Craig Beattie, Greg Halford, Arturo Lupoli, and John-Joe O'Toole will return to their clubs.

Keith Quinn, Jamie Annerson, Maxime Chanot and Ben Starosta have all been released by boss Kevin Blackwell.

Plus danny Webber
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Those players would be useful for someone like Ian Holloway to maybe achieve a mid table finish in the championship with Blackpool,they are surplus to requirements at sheff utd because they want to freshen up and make another bid for premiership football,they obviously feel these players are dead wood and wages can be used towards some big players they intend to sign this summer.
    If we want an 11 place finish again we can go for players like Lee Hendrie & Danny Webber who have peaked or we can show a bit of ambition and look beyond this type of player if champions league football is to be achieved anytime soon.

Comment

Darius Henderson?

Comment

halford
        This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

I don't know if Jon Stead was actually bought by Ipswich but he was there on loan from Sheffield Utd. He would make an excellent target man and get a fair few goals too.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Halford from that list.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Halford!!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Halford, and maybe carney
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Halford and possibly Beattie.

Comment

Halford is quality at this level! get him in.... put us out of our misery pete who we been linked with?

Comment

Halford would be a good signing. I would also be interested in Jon Stead (if he is a SU player) and perhaps Jonjo O'Neill from Watford.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Halford would be a good signing. I would also be interested in Jon Stead (if he is a SU player) and perhaps Jonjo O'Neill from Watford.
                        you mean o'toole from watford lol agreed hes not a bad player.

Comment

Halford, at least he'll be able to provide spares for your car :bad_smile:
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Lupoli has got massive potential he was brilliant at Derby a couple of years ago but the manager didn't seem to like him, haven't seen him play for SU but haven't heard his name mentioned so he can't have done that well! Might be worth a gamble!

Comment

Well we got a manager who wasnt wanted by his previous club, so looking at players who werent wanted by there previous club sounds like the sort of thing the club will do.

Comment

Working...
                              X