ST after Jim's apointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST after Jim's apointment

So how many of you have purchased your ST after Jim's appointment?

Please remember guys that this appointment is not a coach, I repeat NOT a coach but 1st team manager, that's what the fans wanted... so how many have gone down to HQ to get a ST or buying one within the next week?

not me or my daughter........1st team manager is just a title doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      not me or my daughter........1st team manager is just a title doesn't mean anything.
      Can't be certain of that though mate.Maybe Flavio has learned from his mistakes.

Comment

nor me. Waiting to see if they spend some money on some decent players. If they dont i wont be renewing my familys ST's. Its one thing getting a mediocre managing appointment in and its another if they dont give him any decent players to back him up.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Can't be certain of that though mate.Maybe Flavio has learned from his mistakes.
          its the word maybe that frightens me

Comment

Nope,Southend with my eldest next season family section row f £420 the pair.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Nope,Southend with my eldest next season family section row f £420 the pair.
              you are lucky....if they play rubbish you can go in the arcades afterwards

Comment

Im even luckier my brother in law gave me the cash to pay it off yday for me bday.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  its the word maybe that frightens me
                  What about 'hopefully'?.

Comment

The problem is not the title of the person running the team, the problem is with the meddling fat itie who thinks he knows better.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      What about 'hopefully'?.

i gave up on hope ages ago...so extending the word don't work either

Comment

Not happy with the new manager, but will wait to see if the club demonstrate ambition in the transfer market, if not then no will not get an st.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Lets face it by the time August 8th comes buying a season ticket or not, we will all be itching to be at the game and see how the team performs?:boss:
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Lets face it by the time August 8th comes buying a season ticket or not, we will all be itching to be at the game and see how the team performs?:boss:
                            still think that depends on what players are bought....

as for me....year off football so won't be itching.

Comment

Haven't bought one yet, and the JM appointment is not inspiring me to do so either.

I will probably wait until early August and see what signings have been made and who has been sold.

Even then, I may not even bother, as I know I wont be attending more than 18 games due to family and work commitments, so financially a ST isn't value for money.

Comment

Working...
                              X