Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

Type in Jim magiltons name and see how many groups ipshit! fans put up saying sack him

He will be gone christmas - FACT

Majority of the people in those groups are in the same groups throughout. Along with the average age looking to be under 18. There's also a few groups praising him.

and reading the comments one of the people hates him because he dumped her. And another few are messages of support and are members of those groups. then there was one which just reminded me of QPR

John Benneworth wrote
    at 8:11pm on February 9th, 2009
    rite what can i say the squad selction on saturday was well poor one up front never wrks for ipswich ever bruce was out of postion pim was too the players only care about the money side of things dnt care wich club there play for. a lot of fans who are season ticket holders i dnt think there will renew there tickets who can afford £425 with the credit crunch takeing hold another season in the champenship how lovely. jim has been a great player for the club and i thank him a lot but manager at this level. i think marcus evans needs how wake up call and cup of coffee he was there saturday he must been thinking about it because the peformace on saturday was well i can i put it shxt does any body think the same??
    Last edited by Rieger; 05-06-2009, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
      Majority of the people in those groups are in the same groups throughout. Along with the average age looking to be under 18. There's also a few groups praising him.
      perhaps u may be correct to a certain extent, however there are more wanting him to be given the boot rather than praising him
      :boss:

Comment

oh well hes not at ipswich anymore, hes at qpr give him a chance.

Comment

Working...
        X