Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Jim Decide On Blackstocks Future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Jim Decide On Blackstocks Future?

Think the transfer deadline is end of August?

Surely, he should have a look at him pre-season or do we just sell him ASAP?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Think he should deffo have a butch at him in pre-season, if hes not happy, then hes gotta do what hes gotta do
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

nope, just flog him and campy and give jim the money
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I'd sell him if 2 million is the offer. Because blackstock is never worth that amount of money at all. But, if he wants to have a look at him then I wont be worried.

Comment

2 million is a good offer, but yes i think it should be his decision.....

Ive allways said the manager should be the man to make the decisions about the playing staff.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

depends if Blackstock wants to leave too, he may feel its worth staying

Comment

I think all players should be looked at and Jim should watch as many games as possible before pre season starts.

Comment

he made the choice himself by saying he would love to go to Forest...so let him go.

Comment

JM should have a look at him first and more importantly if he is to go we need an improvement alreayd signed up because otherwise I can see us starting the season with a worse strike force than last season!

Comment

Keep him good young striker
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Swap him for a bag of footballs and some new nets.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I think all players should be looked at and Jim should watch as many games as possible before pre season starts.
                        Exactly how many games can he see before pre season starts?
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                          2 million is a good offer, but yes i think it should be his decision.....

Ive allways said the manager should be the man to make the decisions about the playing staff.
                          Spot on, he's the manager he calls the shots not f in Paladini.

Comment

Yes of course the manager should decide the future of his top scorer, otherwise he may just aswell be a first team coach.

Comment

Depends how Magilton sets us up to play, Blackstock is one dimensional in his play in that he can really only score from crosses in to the box. Whenever he runs with the ball he loses possession or just falls over. Can't remember the last time he scored from a one on one with the keeper.

So I suppose Magilton needs to decide, he should be able to make his mind up from a few training sessions

Comment

Working...
                              X