jims first mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jims first mistakes

he has targeted david norris a midfielder and jon walters a winger he has already made exactly the same mistake as sousa
    er we dont need wingers or midfielders WE NEED STRIKERS JIM

YES SSSSSTTTTTRRRRIIIIKKKKEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOALS .........GOALS...........AND MORE GOALS

I agree, even though i reckon walters and norris aint bad players, we need goal scorers!!!
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

i thought walters was a striker/attacking midfielder?

Comment

we need

we dont need a player who scorers six goals a season we need a clive allen type player or preferably two clive allen type players

how about simon cox and darren beckford how long does it take for these millionare buisiness men to realise that they must buy young players so they can sell them at a profit in a few years time
        buy simon cox now for 2-5 million sell him in four years time for ten million

Comment

Walters plays in the same position as Routledge and Norris is no better than Rowlands.

If QPR sign Lopez and Buzsaky and Rowlands make good recoveries, what would be the point of Norris?

Don't waste the money on midfielders or another wide player. QPR have enough of these in Leigertwood, Mahon, Rowlands, Buzsaky, Routledge, Cook, Ephraim, Alberti and also Vine, Balanta and Rose can play out wide.

Spend the money on a good striker and right back, plus cover or a replacement for Delaney (if he is sold).

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            we dont need a player who scorers six goals a season we need a clive allen type player or preferably two clive allen type players

how about simon cox and darren beckford how long does it take for these millionare buisiness men to realise that they must buy young players so they can sell them at a profit in a few years time
            buy simon cox now for 2-5 million sell him in four years time for ten million
            dex you seriously need help. sorry but 10mil for cox in 4 years ;D

Comment

yeah

ten million may seem a lot now but by then he will be a full england international

Comment

it gets worse and worse lol

Comment

Oh what playing alongside Dexter slackstock?
                  FFS I know england have lack of centre forward but you hark on about loads on average to shite players being england internationals
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well

well yesterday i saw a flying pig so it shows that dreams do come true
                    and i know my dreams are wrapped in white and blue
                    but you must beleive that pigs can fly
                    any more of these managers will make me cry
                    but miracles sometimes happen but you must try

Comment

These sort of posts are the reason that Pete and Scott have decided to ban you from phone in's. 1 in 100 posts you talk sense so your need to work on that figure if you ever want to do another phone in.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

you

you are deluded dear boy

Comment

getting grief dexy?..lol

Comment

I cant believe there is even a thread with this title!!

Although i agree we need goals goals and more goals......

We will get the strikers we need i am confident of that.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Here we go again. Rangers fans responding to hearsay. Don't do it. It will drive you around the bend.

Do yourself a favour and wait for official news before passing comment.

Agree we need strikers, but would suspect that they are more than aware of that. Three would do nicely along with a commanding centre midfielder/leader.

Not sure the management will be prepared to dip their hands too deep into their pockets mind, given the fans reluctance to support the club financially. To be honest, can understand their predicament.

Comment

Working...
                              X