No announcement yet.

Who thinks Jim will be here all season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks Jim will be here all season?

I do, because of the need to restore our PR profile, and there's no real danger of relegation. He might be gone at the end of it if we finish below 11th, but otherwise all season.

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
    I do, because of the need to restore our PR profile, and there's no real danger of relegation. He might be gone at the end of it if we finish below 11th, but otherwise all season.
    i bet newcastle thought there was no real danger of relegation at the start of last season

Comment

I think he will survive theseason unless things go VERY badly awry, FB won't want to be sacking another Manager I don't think.

Comment

i think he will be here for the season... personally i think he will do well.;D

Comment

he wont last beyond christmas,bet my house on it.crazy appointment by our board.

Comment

I think he will unless there is a total meltdown. Maybe, with any luck, our fortunes will improve under JM. It would certainly be a pleasant change to have a little stability.
            Lonesome is being an R's fan on the prairies Always QPR!

Comment

I think he'll have us in the top 6 for the whole season and I hope that we'll finish in the top two obviously but more realistically he'll get us a top 6 finish. With the squad he is inheriting and the addition of 3 players then this is totally realistic.

Comment

Unless he gets off to a good start, the fans will turn on him for sure as most didn't want him at QPR. I reckon gone by december.

Comment

10-15 games or however long that is.
                  Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

who knows.

Comment

I hope so....

consistency is the key!
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Hes got to go as its now tradition to have 3-4 managers a season at LR
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We really need to give someone the time to build a team, not sure what's happened with Rangers fans, some seem to have turned into spoilt brats wanting immediate results and if they are not entertained every game want the manager sacked.

Comment

hope so......

Comment

I really hope so.

Comment

Working...
                              X