if your a proper fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conners View Post
    Quaz, how can I apologize for someone stupidly mis-interpeting a comment. What do i say ? I am sorry you misinterpreted my comment ?

Any news as to when he is going to apolgise for what clearly was not a misinterpretation ? Come back to me.

How was it, that the only person who supported me was NY Stan ? He and I share a lot of the same thoughts.

As for me slating fellow QPR fans. I slate people who want refunds for their season tickets. THey are not QPR fans.
    well the apology could be along the lines of i am sorry if you thought i was referring to the 1st link......not too hard is it.

as for wanting an apology...if none is forth coming then who is the better person.....try looking at a wider picture than the small one you paint yourself.

i don't agree with the slating of fellow supporters...just don't see the point...if you don't like what people do then ignore it.
    as for the they are not QPR fans comment...gonna let that one ride as i am not getting an ST on principle.....and would want a refund if i had.....but thats another debate in itself.

Comment

Good post Ade.We must back him all the way.All those that didn't want him as first choice(me included) must get behind him cos he's what we have.Lets give him a chance.You R'sssss!
      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Quaz, as I appear to be barred, am happy for you to pass on claification on the issue. I would never lower myself to make fun of another persons sorrow. I am saddened that Virginia R has even considered interpreted my comments in that way. My thoughts are with him and his family.

I also want him to know that I do not appreciate his name calling. Totally uncalled for and would suggest to him that he needs to set higher standards. If he doesn't he must expect people to come back to him and give him similar

THe atmosphere on the dotorg site can be very rough at times and it is primarily down to the fact that people are allowed to abuse one another without being reprimanded. The site needs to improve its moderation.

One last thought is saved for the wee man Finney. You might think you are the voice of the fans. To me, you are the voice of Aled Jones, high pitched and irrelevant.

Comment

Quaz, as I appear to be barred, am happy for you to pass on claification on the issue. I would never lower myself to make fun of another persons sorrow. I am saddened that Virginia R has even considered interpreted my comments in that way. My thoughts are with him and his family.

I also want him to know that I do not appreciate his name calling. Totally uncalled for and would suggest to him that he needs to set higher standards. If he doesn't he must expect people to come back to him and give him similar

THe atmosphere on the dotorg site can be very rough at times and it is primarily down to the fact that people are allowed to abuse one another without being reprimanded. The site needs to improve its moderation.

One last thought is saved for the wee man Finney. You might think you are the voice of the fans. To me, you are the voice of Aled Jones, high pitched and irrelevant.
          if i thought they would listen to me i would pass it on mate....but as they seem to be a very close nit little clique i very much doubt they would.....but as well you know most of them read here on the quiet anyway

i will post your comments and see what happens.....probably get shot down myself

Comment

Thanks Quaz.

Comment

Thanks Quaz.
              no problem mate...have posted them...see what happens....off to bed now so catch you soon.

Comment

Same here.

I could write half of their responses myself anyhow, so don't think it is worth waiting up for any surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                  first off we all as fans have to back him from the start because if you don't your not a rangers fan.
                  An all too familiar and incorrect attitude imo. It's each to their own, it's a game of opinions and whilst I might not agree with those that will not renew their season ticket because of the appointment of Jim, for example, you still have to respect the fact it's their choice even if you disagree with it. All this "go away to Chelsea" and "You're not a proper fan" stuff is pathetic imo. Disagree by all means but don't tell a Ranger that they should go and support that lot or accuse them of being a lesser supporter. Some might suggest leaving a game after 30 minutes because your team is losing means that you are not a rangers fan. Not me.

Comment

since when in the history of the internet has being called a troll been at all an insult?

Comment

• we are qpr we got 2 back the manager weather its jim madge or jim savile. he may not be everyone's cup of tea but time will tell
                      WE ARE QPR

Comment

Working...
                      X