if your a proper fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if your a proper fan

first off we all as fans have to back him from the start because if you don't your not a rangers fan.a big name maybe foreign was expected but it didn't happen so we have to go with what we have.who is to say that Jim wont get us playing flowing football and scoring goals.don't forget we will have buzzer fully fit as well as vine which on their day are amongst the best in this division.as said by some jim has experience in this division and might just be the spark to ignite the fire for our squad.with a few additions i.e two decent strikers a left back and a back up keeper we will not be far off in my humble opinion.i sincerely hope with the right additions that jim does a fantastic job and gets us up.ask yourself this one question how can you judge before you see.lets get behind jim and make him feel welcome,youuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssss
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

well said ade.
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I'm hoping this ridiculous overreaction calms down before the season starts.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Imagine though we loose a pre season say at Oxford
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
          first off we all as fans have to back him from the start because if you don't your not a rangers fan
          got as far as that then stopped reading.......utter tosh.

Comment

this is not a personal attack on jim magilton this is all about gobshit briatore and fleecing every fan of there hard earned wages and stupid statments of champions league football, when him and rest cant put there hands in there pockets and get us a top class manager and spend decent money its not rocket science they could easliy put 7 mill in each to improve the squad but they dont want too simple as.

Comment

great post

some on here really are a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Imagine though we loose a pre season say at Oxford

There would be a ****ing uproar :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
                  this is not a personal attack on jim magilton this is all about gobshit briatore and fleecing every fan of there hard earned wages and stupid statments of champions league football, when him and rest cant put there hands in there pockets and get us a top class manager and spend decent money its not rocket science they could easliy put 7 mill in each to improve the squad but they dont want too simple as.
                  spot on mate....

"why should the fans except lower expectations when the board are still charging through the roof prices......
                  and wasn't it the board in their wisdom (lol) that raised expectations.....so why not moan now they are trying to lower them."

i posted this on dotorg.....this is the reason i am not spending money to back Magilton....if people think i am not a "proper" fan then so be it....not going to give me nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    got as far as that then stopped reading.......utter tosh.
                    sorry you feel like that but passion is what drives us all?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                      sorry you feel like that but passion is what drives us all?
                      read above and see why i posted utter tosh

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                        I'm hoping this ridiculous overreaction calms down before the season starts.
                        Totally agree

Comment

Don't agree that we were expecting a big name foreign manager just someone who has experience of getting teams out of the CCC ...Curbishley, Jewell, Davies, Warnock, Keane someone along those lines ....surely that wasn't to much to expect.

We have no choice but to get behind Magilton now and hope he proves most of us wrong and make us look a right bunch of ****s ...one things for sure expectations have certainly been lowered which in turn might lead to a better atmosphere ...I'm now going into next season expecting a mid-table finnish ...whereas this time last season I thought we were going to storm into the top 6 at least!

Comment

spot on mate....

"why should the fans except lower expectations when the board are still charging through the roof prices......
                            and wasn't it the board in their wisdom (lol) that raised expectations.....so why not moan now they are trying to lower them."

i posted this on dotorg.....this is the reason i am not spending money to back Magilton....if people think i am not a "proper" fan then so be it....not going to give me nightmares.
                            why would a top manager wan't to come. the board made a mistake with pricing but that doesn't mean managers will flock to us just because we are paying more.

people need to remember we are not a big club, there are many in the division better off than us. it would be a big ask for anyone to get us promoted next season.

Comment

read above and see why i posted utter tosh

Comment

Working...
                              X