start interviews now......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start interviews now......

as it seems to take our owners 2 months to make up their mind.at least we will have a ready made replacement WHEN Magilton gets sacked in november.

Originally posted by matthew View Post
    as it seems to take our owners 2 months to make up their mind.at least we will have a ready made replacement WHEN Magilton gets sacked in november.

Comment

If JM rings up Ollieeeee,he can get tips on what to plant in his garden so when he goes in 3 months or so it will be lovely for his gardening leave session.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

what a great idea!!
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

with respect Matthew, this thread is b0110cks and I expect better behaviour from you towards a fellow republican, give him a chance would ya !!!
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

aden dont bring religon into this
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

not religion mi cara,just asking the chap to give his fellow countryman a fair go,political yes,religious nah
              SIMPLES
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                not religion mi cara,just asking the chap to give his fellow countryman a fair go,political yes,religious nah
                SIMPLES
                i will give him a chance,but will our owners?,that is why i expect him to be gone by end of november,with us in midtable,AT BEST.Magilon,like Dowie is from the north,not the Republic,but ,that has absolutly NO bearing on my opinion,couldnt care less if he were English,Irish or Northern Irish.

Comment

Working...
                X