So who is getting a st refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is getting a st refund

And are you gutted you renewed, all fans taken for a ride by briatore mittall eccelstone and bhatia they take your money and reward you with peanuts they will suffer now me thinks st sales wont break 7000 max.

Sorry but I have no sympathy for those who want a refund. They should have waited to see who was appointed and then make the desision to renew, buy or not. Common sense.

& Yes I am a heartless biatch

Comment

Make a great Nurse,sorry the op went well but they snuffed it because we never washed our hands.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
        Sorry but I have no sympathy for those who want a refund. They should have waited to see who was appointed and then make the desision to renew, buy or not. Common sense.

has the early bird finished then....if so was it before the manager was announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Make a great Nurse,sorry the op went well but they snuffed it because we never washed our hands.

This is completly different. As a nurse its a matter of life and death. With STs no way. I for one am a good nurse and I have recieved some excellent reports from those who I worked with from last year. So yet again people know **** all about me. I am heatless biatch when it comes to those who spend that kind of money knowing full well that briatorie and co bulshit and that there was no manager appointed.

Comment

Ma money for an st is staying firmly in maa pocket, but i will spend some of it on getting world, but the rest............no way am i giving it to a un-inspiering lot who own and run this club.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

I dont doubt your hand washing Cait,just your compassion

Ps whend do you start at Anglia chelmsford?Do you know theyve shut the student bar?

Comment

Well said 100% agree

Comment

I dont doubt your hand washing Cait,just your compassion

Ps whend do you start at Anglia chelmsford?Do you know theyve shut the student bar?
                  What?! noo why haha.

Comment

Wasnt making any money and empty,all the unwashed hit the twn cntr.

Comment

Wasnt making any money and empty,all the unwashed hit the twn cntr.
                      Ah right yeah because the town is very close to the university. I hopefully start on the 1st October still havent had my interview yet :(

Comment

Be fine good luck.Are you staying down here or to and froing?

Comment

Be fine good luck.Are you staying down here or to and froing?
                          Thanks

I will be living in the student accomodation

Comment

What?! noo why haha.
                            id let you near me with filthy hands anytime!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Not bad,5 mins from train station,3 mins from pub,shops and take aways on site and 2 mins away.Have a wail of a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X