Beckford for Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckford for Newcastle

Breaking news on Sky Sports at 7.50 this morning is that Newcastle,despite their financial problems,relegation and managerial upheaval,have tabled a £2m bid for Beckford.Newcastle or QPR ? - no contest.They must be firm favourites for an immediate return to the Premiership.I've been banging on about signing Beckford for nearly 2 years now.The fact that Briatore admits to owning QPR is a HOBBY speaks volumes and therein lies the problem.He's just playing with our emotions and our fondness for the club.WE ARE GOING NOWHERE WITH THIS CLOWN !!!

Blatantly wasn't coming to us anyway.
    Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Yes I stated earlier ity would have required a transfer fee which rules us out
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Nothing on Skysports.com

Comment

Not a player that Im all that keen on.
          He is better than what we have but I think he is overrated.
          Where as Cox scored loads of goals in a side that were bottom half and creating alot less.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

As far as I know Cox is going Leicester another player we have lost.

Comment

i was watching sky sports and nothing happened at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                i was watching sky sports and nothing happened at that time.
                At about that time on channel 405 - Good Morning Sports Fans,just as they were going to a commercial break,they showed a picture of Beckford and announced Newcastles bid of £2m.I must admit I haven't seen it since but I assure you it did happen.

Comment

If anyone thinks we'll pay a fee in excess of 500k they need their head testing!

Comment

i agree

i agree with geejaybee exactly if we have all this money why dont we buy cox and beckford they are young enough to improve in value so we can sell them on for profit....what kind of poppy****ed joke has our club become

Comment

They were looking at this mornings papers and the article was in the sun saying that Newcastle are going to make a £2m bid for Beckford

Comment

As I get tired of repeating, that "clown" saved our club. Don't be so desperate everyone!---FFS!

Some of those who complain the loudest about our so-called lack of ambition, frugalness etc. seem to be the ones who claim to prefer an AFC QPR, to having Briartore & GP at the helm. You can't have it both ways: I despair of some posters, I really do. I think we'll get there in the end. Yes, mistakes have been made and probably will continue to be made as happens at all clubs and in life in general.

Can't see Cox going to Leicester, by the way. Always thought Newcastle would be a major threat, which is why I was hoping Hull would go down, but you lot know better don't you, because you're in the UK and I live in Australia. That must automatically mean you're right and I'm wrong-Jesus wept. Sick of all the whingeing fools on here.

Comment

sick of all the happy clappy "everything is wonderful..We will get there in the end!" knobs.

Comment

Vblockranger, I won't bother responding, its pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              sick of all the happy clappy "everything is wonderful..We will get there in the end!" knobs.
                              he didnt pay 600 quid to watch the crap we were dealt last season either. he hasnt renewed for this season with expectations that things have to improve only to now be confronted with the prospect of another uninspiring season.

Comment

Working...
                              X