Why I will not renew my ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I will not renew my ST

I have been a season ticket holder at QPR since 1985. I stopped for a couple of seasons as I had to work on saturday's but apart from that it is not something that I ever even considered not doing.

This year, like most of the country, I have found things very tough. My business has suffered and like most people we have had to tighten the purse strings.

I knew the season ticket issue was going to be a problem this year, as with 2 kids and a wife to support it has to come down to priorities. However, where there is a will there is a way! As tough as it would be I would find a way to create some extra cash to justify it. Sell a load of stuff on ebay, do a couple of car boot sales, you know the sort of thing.

I have all this in mind and then find out it seems to be true that my club are going to gainfully employ Mr Magilton as the new manager.

Quite honestly if the club cannot be bothered to invest in a more skilled manager then I cannot be bothered to invest in the club. It is that simple.

Don't get me wrong I will still support my team but will hand pick which games I go to. I will probably take my son on a few more away trips than I would usually.

My message to Flavio would be simple. Do not ask me to show you commitment if you cant be arsed to show me any. As I say simple.

You know what, I cannot even remember QPR being linked with a more nondescript person let alone employ one.

Is this really happening?

its a twister...............its a twister...............this isnt kansas anymore!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Can I ask who you wanted as manager?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Can we get Sousa back????

Comment

Are you saying this is real and not a dream?:grimace:

Comment

myself id have 'realistically' wanted darren fergusson or glen hoddle!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

my point exactly mr lofty, they cant be bothered,so why should we? Fighting a losing battle really.

Comment

To be honest I would have preferred anyone on the bookies list. Without trying to sound the drama queen I cannot think of a more uninspiring appointment.

Why Magilton? It doesnt make sense to me. No pedigree at all. No success, no experience,no track record. It's just the most stupid gamble. As it was with Sousa. Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  myself id have 'realistically' wanted darren fergusson or glen hoddle!
                  I agree, either of them would have done, along with Coppell, Curbishley, Vialli, Ince, etc.
                  Basically anyone would have been better than Magilton.:(

Comment

Agree, most uninspiering appointment if true.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                    X