Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a clue....

Who will be appointed.

Nothing and I mean nothing is coming from any ones sources.

The only thing that I have heard is pretty much all the stuff thats in the public domain.

Blackwell has said he is staying at Sheffield United but is still being linked.

Magilton- Is nailed on ???? Why no announcement then does it really take 6 weeks to appoint a manager in between jobs. Does the club really think he is the best possible guy to take us into the Premier League.

Luigi De Canio- This I can not understand he is now available, was popular with the fan base and would fit in with our set up. Cant believe that the board would not have this guy down as a favourite for the job. For sure I'd have him ahead of the other candidates.

Boothroyd- Available clearly the club dont want him.

Zico- In the News of the World more chance of appointing Sousa again!

Nightmare what the hell is happening!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

i know a man who knows!!!.........lol

Comment

Tapia.

Comment

Funky i honestly think new man will be foreign , ie tapia or ldc , plus if they wanted magiltonhe would have been in charge by now .

Rich

Comment

yay tapia

Comment

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
            Funky i honestly think new man will be foreign , ie tapia or ldc , plus if they wanted magiltonhe would have been in charge by now .

Rich
            I agree.

All this talk of Magilton being "nailed on" is just totally pathetic "ITK" Bs....so if he does get appointed Pete can say i told you so, and if not, "things change i football all the time....

As said, if so certain, and wanted, why the hell wasn't he appointed weeks ago, before possibly being acquired by another club... only reason can be they don't want him.

I think the fact both Tapia and LDC have resigned their previous posts at the end of their domestic campaigns and we've waited this long before an imminent announcement leads towards one of them, but not sure which. I would be happy with LDC and he can hit the ground running, but they may be accused of taking the easy option and Flav may want something fresh....

Comment

Working...
            X