Looks like it aint Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like it aint Tuesday

Heard zero murmurings with regards to a press conference and I thought I would have be now if it was to be announced on Tuesday?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

hopefully JM has changed his mind

Comment

I'm sure that I saw in the newspapers that Magilton was the favourite to take over at Aberdeen?

Comment

do we have press conferences for new managers? My Money still on it being official Wednesday
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          do we have press conferences for new managers? My Money still on it being official Wednesday

Dowie and Sousa had press conferences

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            What happened to Thrilling Tuesday?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              if JM it will be traumatic tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                if JM it will be traumatic tuesday
                I agree mate. I cant believe Flavio wants to sit and watch another season of us not making at least the play offs again.

Comment

I agree mate. I cant believe Flavio wants to sit and watch another season of us not making at least the play offs again.
                  this is the reason i said i will take a year off football...don't see the club moving forward with JM.

Comment

well they change their minds almost everyday to cover themselves when they are wrong (which is most of the time) yet a lot of them still think they are 'ITK' LOL;D

Comment

Woeful Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post
                        well they change their minds almost everyday to cover themselves when they are wrong (which is most of the time) yet a lot of them still think they are 'ITK' LOL;D

I think you'll find I never ever said it would be Tuesday :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          I think you'll find I never ever said it would be Tuesday :boss:
                          so u wont be changing your mind then? its deffo happening tomora then?! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post
                            so u wont be changing your mind then? its deffo happening tomora then?! ;)

My exact words

"Sticking my neck out....
                            Foreign Manager - announced by Wednesday (probably wednesday)

The board have decided against GG, Di Matteo wont be coming either.

He aint going to be everyone's cup of tea is what my source just told me

He wouldnt divulge who it would be though. I'll try later once he's had a few beers to find out more."

Havent got any more news out of anyone I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                              My exact words

"Sticking my neck out....
                              Foreign Manager - announced by Wednesday (probably wednesday)

The board have decided against GG, Di Matteo wont be coming either.

He aint going to be everyone's cup of tea is what my source just told me

He wouldnt divulge who it would be though. I'll try later once he's had a few beers to find out more."

Havent got any more news out of anyone I'm afraid
                              k...but just so you know, i dont like Irish tea ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X