X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if no manager is named next week

will you be upset???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I've lost all interest in who the new manager will be. Whoever gets the job will just be a puppet?

He'll take phone calls from Flavio about who should play and Paldini will do all the signings.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

what worries me is flav will become 'manager' officially then we are finished!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        I've lost all interest in who the new manager will be. Whoever gets the job will just be a puppet?

He'll take phone calls from Flavio about who should play and Paldini will do all the signings.

So we could get Brian Clough then.All he will have to do is sit in his urn on the desk and let Flav carry on as normal.get loads of publicity for the club as well.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yes, i would be upset.

taking teh pis!
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

not upset but annoyed

manager needs to start now looking at the player on video and judge them and get an idea of what they are like so the first training session he will know what needs doing and who needs to be brought in and who needs to go any longer then it is all going to be a rush before the season starts

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              will you be upset???
              Not upset. Surprised more than anything because I just can't believe that one week from now we will still not have a manager in place. It's going to happen by midweek at the latest. Surely. Please.

Comment

Not upset, just disillusioned with the people running our club and the seeming lack of ability to make the right decisions.
                1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

disillusioned, sums it up.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

yeah

we will probabley find out in thirty years time that the only reason why we got took over by flav is that he makes thirty million each time he bets on the new manager
                    so that already 60 million hes got in a nice little account because the bookies have already stopped taking bets on magilton that show that millions have already been bet on him.
                    making his appointment now just a formallity

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

couldnt agree more mate:waaaht:
                      WE ARE QPR

Comment

Working...
                      X