Zidane!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zidane!!!

Well, he was linked with us last time, so why not this time around?

Oh, and boo to Chelsea winning the fa cup.

HES

hes useless

Comment

How are you Tracy??

We should catch up for a beer soon! I'm thinking of organising a picnic tomorrow as it goes?
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

dont think they would go for another unproven manager if they have learnt from paulo sosua.

Comment

Good thanks scott. Been doing quite a bit of gardening today, so tired now. Absolutely will meet up soon. In fact a few of us should. Where are you thinking of picnicking tomorrow?

Comment

a picnic sounds great
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

really dont know..was thinking the bunny park in hanwell? or maybe going up town?

whatever was cheap and cheerful to get to really as me and don are skint...doing this on a bit of a whim but thought tomorrow is supposed to be nice so maybe just pitch the idea out there for a QPR fans last minute picnic?

Comment

I'm up for a picnic and bunny park is fine as I know where it is! Tomorrow might be too short notice for many though? Could aim for next Sunday instead?

Comment

Yeah, tis short notice..only thought of it an ickle while ago.

Me thinks i'll deffo at least take don tomorrow though if anyone is about?

Deffo should sort out a meet asap though for everyone..be good to all catch up..next weekend could be ideal as we can moan about the new manager lol

Comment

do they still have the animals down the bunny park?? learnt all my footballing skills in that beautiful park

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                      do they still have the animals down the bunny park?? learnt all my footballing skills in that beautiful park
                      how, kicking footballs at animals? lol

reminds me, i dont actually own a football which causes an issue for entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        how, kicking footballs at animals? lol

reminds me, i dont actually own a football which causes an issue for entertainment

had good times there as a lad, found a wallet once, ice creams all round. do they actually still have the animals, thought they might have been vandalised by now lol

Comment

Zidane....only if he is player gaffa
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                            had good times there as a lad, found a wallet once, ice creams all round. do they actually still have the animals, thought they might have been vandalised by now lol

i actually havent got a clue..havent been there for yonks!

Comment

change of plan - bedfont lakes - any R wants to join us come along

Comment

Working...
                              X