Bobby hazel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby hazel

along with dan ****tu he goes into my top five over the last fifty years i loved that black superman her is my top five

rodney marsh
    stan bowles
    les ferdinand
    dan ****tu
    bobby hazell

hello Dex how are you my NORTHOLT legend
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

yes im currently getting the northolt stormtrooper and northoly black guard to lead the death march at loftus road we will all wear black

the object of the march will be to buy cox of swindon and hooper of s****horpe

that firepower next season will guarantee promotion keeping flav at the club

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        along with dan ****tu he goes into my top five over the last fifty years i loved that black superman her is my top five

rodney marsh
        stan bowles
        les ferdinand
        dan ****tu
        bobby hazell
        No Phil Parkes or Gerry Francis?.

:cry:

Comment

stan bowles certain people inspire me.gerry francis and phil parkes were two superstars
          but only two peoople in the history of qpr had the whole ground sing there name rodney and bobbby hazell
          stan used to get the loft sing his name but bobby was an icon the black superman

Comment

phil parkes introduced my mum and dad 30 odd years ago

they're divorced now

lol
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              phil parkes introduced my mum and dad 30 odd years ago

they're divorced now

lol

Comment

rodney marsh
                stan bowles
                les ferdinand
                dan ****tu
                bobby hazell
                My choices Dex; please take in to account I am 30 years old, my Dad is 58, so its all about Rodney for him.
                For me I would have to say:

(1). Sir Les
                (2). Ray Wilkins
                (3). Andy Sinton
                (4). Rowan Vine
                (5). John Spencer

Also a lot of respect for many players over the years such as Impey, Brevett, Penrice, Bardsley, Macca, Wilson, Forbes, Stevie Palmer etc etc etc.

Comment

Forbes? As in Terrell??

I saw the "video" (nothing illegal went on, distasteful, but not illegal I hasten to add)- he's a horrible horrible little man
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    Forbes? As in Terrell??

I saw the "video" (nothing illegal went on, distasteful, but not illegal I hasten to add)- he's a horrible horrible little man

Yes, Terrell Forbes.
                    It was "Unfortunate" what went on with him & we had to get rid of him, but if you go back to that period ( first season in League 1 ) when we were at rock bottom, then I have to give a lot of respect for the way Terrell Forbes went about his business on the football pitch, infact unless I'm mistaken I'm sure he was player of the season that year ??
                    I think its important to give real credit where credit is due to the genuinely pivotal players for us over that period, players like Terrell Forbes & Stevie Palmer gave us our pride & our identity in that period back not clowns like Bircham.
                    People tend to look through their rose tinted revisionist specs when talking about that period & give Bircham a lot more credit than he deserves, when in reality it was people like Forbes & especially Stevie Palmer who dragged this club back by its bootlaces again to where we are now.
                    Respect to you Stevie Palmer, a thinking mans football player, I personally will not forget your contribution to my football club over that period as well.
                    Forbes was excellent as well, until he let himself down and got himself involved in the afformentioned "Shenanigans"
                    Stevie Palmer is an exceptional man, arguably the most important player at our club over that period. Bircham pales in to insignificance by contrast.

Comment

klr

klr i lot of what you say i disagree with but your writing skills leave me somewhat jealous
                      you seem to have become the new eusabio
                      we seem to have uncoverd some trully brilliant writers since we have
                      re opened the site qprjim is looking good half empty is looking brilliant
                      ranger4life is another tallent its getting frigtening to post for fear of getting ripped to peices

but good stuff new eusabio keep it up

Comment

klr i lot of what you say i disagree with but your writing skills leave me somewhat jealous
                        you seem to have become the new eusabio
                        we seem to have uncoverd some trully brilliant writers since we have
                        re opened the site qprjim is looking good half empty is looking brilliant
                        ranger4life is another tallent its getting frigtening to post for fear of getting ripped to peices

but good stuff new eusabio keep it up
                        Thank you for your kind words Dexter, although I would like to see the return of the board member Eusebio, although I didnt agree with the fella politically, we found some common ground on football matters & I dont know about you dex, but I would like to see the fella back on board.

Comment

yeah i really miss him he was my friend

Comment

Working...
                          X