poll on a plan of action against board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poll on a plan of action against board

1/ Do we protest and say enough is enough,we are the lifesoul of the club and we want our club affordable. top

2/ Sit back and let the board have their 4 year plan completed and continue to stitch us up. bottom of the poll
    see thread
    60.78%
    see thread
    39.22%
    Last edited by Neil; 25-03-2009, 11:08 PM. Reason: clearer instruction

make this a sticky

Comment

ok
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Not in my name.

Protest self defeating imho
        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Go & watch Dexter at forest then,you cant #### lick the club all the time.

Comment

Protest about what exactly at least have a solution if you are going to protest but I bet you don't have one, you will force out the new owners for exactly what ? and replace then with exactly who ? Rangers fans are starting to lose the plot we are 11th not 23rd FFS grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Protest about what exactly at least have a solution if you are going to protest but I bet you don't have one, you will force out the new owners for exactly what ? and replace then with exactly who ? Rangers fans are starting to lose the plot we are 11th not 23rd FFS grow up
              By growing up you mean that I should accept paying £200 extra every season to make flavio more wealthy with no guarantee of progress and investment on the field? I take it you are a spoilt rich kid who dont know whats it like to not have money for a QPR match?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                By growing up you mean that I should accept paying £200 extra every season to make flavio more wealthy
                surely you jest?...& it's a crap poll. The 2 options are totally loaded. Very tabloid.

Comment

poll on a plan of action against board

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
                  surely you jest?...& it's a crap poll. The 2 options are totally loaded. Very tabloid.
                  SPOT ON. NEIL=BRAIN OFF-you write such irritating rubbish mate. Wake up to the facts of life!

Comment

The problem is Neil anyone who doesn't agree with what you write is clearly an *****/spoilt rich kid - you need to have a long hard look in the mirror and accept that opinion is exactly that - your's by the way is not formed out of any intelligence or logic.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

This poll is veering off :(
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        This poll is veering off :(
                        well what can I say,a few flavio fans come on the thread & you give up the ghost?

Comment

Flavio out!

Comment

There's not much point in being passionate about a club one cannot afford to watch.

If crowds are lower next season because watching the Rangers play is too expensive for the average QPR fan to afford, I'll clump the next berk who says our owners are successful businessmen, they know what they're doing, blah, blah,blah.

Successful businessmen? .......Or up to now, just plain bloody lucky? I know what my money's on.

Comment

buy a nice comfy armchair and the results will still be the same!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X