Reply from Amit Bhatia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sadly its rubbish isnt it

the VAT thing is an absolute joke, they keep squirming and giving out this rubbish about 2010. To see Amit coming out with the same excuse even after all this time is very dissapointing.

At first I wasnt sure if they were very clever or very stupid but I think it is becoming clearer by the day that someone in charge there is very stupid or has a agenda which is not compatible with that of a successful football club.

No point blaming Ali Russel for this by the way he is just doing what he is told as far as I can see.
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I honestly believe the fans groups should present the facts to the board then walk out of the meeting.

For 12 months we have been telling them to bring the prices down and they have not listened.

It's not rocket science get more people through the door watching the club should be part of the long term brand building, they have also upset lots of loyal fans that go week in week out.

I watched an interview yesterday with Dave Wheelan the chairman of Wigan who understands for the third year in a row has kept the price of a season ticket at £250.

Flavio Briatore and the board have made a massive massive error on season tickets and the only way they will realise this is if people do not buy them.

Shame on the QPR board.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
        I've done a fair bit of research on the whole of this issue and hopefully at the One QPR meeting the research/findings will be presented to the club for their info. And Romford included in this research is the very issue of interest free payments plans.
        Tracy.... just for your information, the VAT element of Ahmit's letter is total cods wallop. The VAT is FIXED at 15% at the time the ticket is invoiced / cash received (whichever is 1st)... So, as they are all due well before 1st December 2009, all will be charged at 15% only.

So, no matter what he has said, the club has benefitted form the 2 1/2% reduction.

I mention this just so that you are aware!

QPRDAD ( A practicing Accountant / Tax Consultant )

PS As always, you are the voice of reason and put forward our grievances in a concidered and constructive manner, for which I am very grateful.

Comment

I will bring this up at the next meeting.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

What a stupid reply from Mr B.

The reason they are not offering 0% finance is Zebra will pay commission to QPR for every customer that signs up. If they offer 0%, Zebra charge QPR - just in case everyone pays on time - so QPR charge more for product (to recoup monies), thus making it non-viable.

That is my take on it.

Comment

Well said sharpy
              WE ARE QPR

Comment

I'm still waiting for my reply from him :(
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                X