Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official squad strengthening post....add your players here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official squad strengthening post....add your players here!

I reckon Mahon will be off this summer Miller has already gone.

I'd imagine the club will keep Legs he is a bit of a utility player but I like him in the centre of the park breaking up play.

We have Rowly coming back and reports have linked us for a loan move for Adel Taarabt from Spurs.

Who else would you like to see brought in to add quality to the squad?

A few I like are;

Jason Koumas Wigan currently not getting a game

Ferrie Bodde Swansea think we have been linked before hand.

George Boyd Been a class act for the Posh since moving from non league Stevenage.

Fabian Delph- I think this lad will go far but if a PL club does not come in for him this is exactly the sort of player we should spend our money on one of the brightest prospects in the game would be a sound investment.

Forward wise I'd take a look at....

Jason Roberts Blackburn

Rasiak Southampton

Beckford Cox and Lambert - All worth a punt and playing in League 1 no more than 1.5 million though.

The mystery foreign striker......apparently we are looking at a couple of forwards playing in Italy but not 100% so better not say....although I quite like that Pato kid at AC Milan

Anyway your thoughts please.....
    Last edited by Funky; 29-05-2009, 10:06 AM.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Jordi Gomez or Nicky Bailey as attacking midfielders to compete with Buzsaky

Adam Lallana or Andrew Surman to add depth to the midfield and available on the cheap due to Saints' financial difficulties

Michael Ball, Daniel Fox, Paul Robinson, Joe Mattock, Ryan Bertand or Tommy Smith to strenghten the left back position.

Chris Gunter, Kyle Walker, Gavin Hoyte or Nathaniel Clyde to strenghten the right back position.

2 from David McGoldrick, Tommy Smith, Jason Scotland, Leroy Lita, Jermaine Beckford, Ched Evans or Paul Gallagher to provide competition for places up front.

Comment

Jay Bothroyd
      Adam Chapman
      Kris Commons
      Craig Dargo
      Delroy Facey
      Chris Gunter
      Jon Otsemobor

Comment

Ronaldo
        Gerrard
        Torres
        Iniesta
        Xavi
        Eto'o
        Ferdinand
        Vidic
        Messi
        Puyol

All affordable for Mittal, lets do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

Adam Lallana or Andrew Surman to add depth to the midfield and available on the cheap due to Saints' financial difficulties

Michael Ball, Daniel Fox, Paul Robinson, Joe Mattock, Ryan Bertand or Tommy Smith to strenghten the left back position.

Chris Gunter, Kyle Walker, Gavin Hoyte or Nathaniel Clyde to strenghten the right back position.

2 from David McGoldrick, Tommy Smith, Jason Scotland, Leroy Lita, Jermaine Beckford, Ched Evans or Paul Gallagher to provide competition for places up front.
          Lopez isnt an attacking midfielder. I'd replace him with legs in the defensive spot and play Buzsaky with him.

For me:
          Lopez
          Gunter
          Left back (god knows who?)
          Leroy lita
          and another striker but again I dont know who, my player knowlegde is terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
            Lopez isnt an attacking midfielder. I'd replace him with legs in the defensive spot and play Buzsaky with him.

For me:
            Lopez
            Gunter
            Left back (god knows who?)
            Leroy lita
            and another striker but again I dont know who, my player knowlegde is terrible!
            I didn't say Lopez I said Gomez.

Comment

Jordi Lopez has offers from the Prem and La Liga so hes a no-go

Ferrie Bodde will replace Lopez in the Swans side so again a no-go

Chris Gunter done deal with Forest

Jason Roberts is going nowhere, Allardyce rates him

McGoldrick off to Forest

Jason Scotland is Prem bound

Ched Evans is off to Sjoke.....

as for Pato, most laughable effort since Figo and Zidane

Comment

Michael Ball, Tommy Spurr left back
                Sign Lopez in midfield
                add Victor Moses
                plus either Jon Stead or Priskin with either McGoldrick, Gray or Tommy Smith or even DJ Campbell
                That lot are all attainable at reasonable prices and should see us ok with our returning stars
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Priskin, good call, knows where the net is.
                  West London. Simple.

Comment

Tommy spurr (right back)
                    Chris Gunter (Left back)
                    Jordi Gomez (attacking midfield)
                    Nick Bailey (attacking midfield)
                    Tommy Smith (right mid, attacking mid, forward)
                    Jermain Beckford (striker)
                    Danny Wellbeck (stricker)
                    Kris Commons (left Wing)
                    Dyomansi Kamara - wrong spelling the striker at Fulham
                    Dean Brill (goalkeeper)

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

too the players out of my mouth haha wouldnt mind any of them. Likeleness of us actually getting them = 1%

Comment

Working...
                      X