No announcement yet.

According to the Kilburn Times.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We interview people all the time even though we know who is getting the job. Gives you a good outlook on different managers, keeps things interesting etc. Think of all the depressing news with Jim or Aidy, then to turn it around and announce a fans favourite is coming back, it's PR. they announce this after early bird ends so higher % of ST sales are at full price. Makes sense to me as generates more income. Those who waitied then thats the price you pay.

Comment

Can't imagine anyone renewing on the basis of LDC getting the job. Indeed, I've got 7 mates who have expressly said they're not renewing if it's LDC

Comment

Last time it was 5

Won't renew, I find that astonishing. So, they haven't renewed and are simply waiting??

Football under De canio, Dowie or Sousa.

Simply no contest and I think you are good at marketing
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No contest in your eyes maybe...
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

The way some people tell it, the playhers under di canio just got on with it themsleves in terms of how to play.

I liked di canio but he is not a football master otherwise he would have gone further than he has.

now people rare seemingly hopeful of landing boothroyd! we to me that suggests the club has succesfully dimminished our previous high expectations. I expected much much more than boothroyd, doesnt excite me at all, would prefer cotteril or magilton to be honest all though none of them is going to give me a chubby, Sven is still out there and wants club management
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

GG was a football genius
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                GG was a football genius
                so was Vinnie Jones

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I find this really odd.

The man couldn't speak english but still could get them playing good football on the floor and get the crowd buzzing, which other manager did that at Rangers?

We tried to get Sousa songs going but the crowd never joined in... I wonder why?

Zesh is not as bad as people make out and worked he's socks off for the R's.
                  Your right there MYU he's frigging worse than what people made him out to be!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                    The way some people tell it, the playhers under di canio just got on with it themsleves in terms of how to play.

I liked di canio but he is not a football master otherwise he would have gone further than he has.

now people rare seemingly hopeful of landing boothroyd! we to me that suggests the club has succesfully dimminished our previous high expectations. I expected much much more than boothroyd, doesnt excite me at all, would prefer cotteril or magilton to be honest all though none of them is going to give me a chubby, Sven is still out there and wants club management
                    You have to remember we are a CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE not a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SIDE. We need a manager who knows this division inside out. We have the squad to do well, we just need a manager who can get the best out of our players. AB isn't a bad option and he has done it over and over at Watford and developed/produced some decent players for the monkeys too. De Canio has his chance in my eyes. Tatically we were good over 70mins and then fell to pieces in the final 20mins which cost us time and time again. Think the feel good factor helped him in his time with us as we'd just signed all those players who couldn't make us any worse than we already were!

Comment

Daz spot on!
                      Everything he just said.
                      I would be very happy with Boothroyd with a proven record not the relegated one in de canio, the man I refer to as Manuel from faulty towers, K..K..K..K?
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                      X