Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolves early bird price to sit behind the goal.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves early bird price to sit behind the goal.....

For what is now Premiership football is £365.

So the equivalent of the Loft for us. Even £365 for Championship football would have been fine.

If you couldn't afford the Early Bird at the time, it is now £493.

Shows how much we are being ripped off in certain parts of our ground and why the club have lost so much valuable support this summer.

Ally Russell and his gang only have themselves to blame.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

They are using an old business model where they want XYZ per game and their pricing strategy is to divide XYZ by 13,000. In short they are *****s and by doing this, they have lost generations of fans.

Comment

Blackburn season tickets are just £199 for next year but if you want to sit in the Darwen End its only £149 but you would possibly miss the games against Liverpool,Man U and Burnley though you do have first refusal if seats in other parts of the ground become available for these games.

Something really stinks at Rangers doesnt it?

Comment

Wolves and Fulham have got their pricing at best value balanced with business needs. Wigan and Blackburn simply cannot sustain those prices and are fully reliant on tv income at PL levels.......

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Blackburn season tickets are just £199 for next year but if you want to sit in the Darwen End its only £149 but you would possibly miss the games against Liverpool,Man U and Burnley though you do have first refusal if seats in other parts of the ground become available for these games.

Something really stinks at Rangers doesnt it?
          Have noticed at Waterloo that Fulham are advertising their season tickets (good idea to catch passing trade from South-West/West London.)

Shows the difference between the mind sets of our owners. Fayed is used to a customer based business model so knows the importance of keeping the customer sweet and advertising.
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
            Have noticed at Waterloo that Fulham are advertising their season tickets (good idea to catch passing trade from South-West/West London.)

Shows the difference between the mind sets of our owners. Fayed is used to a customer based business model so knows the importance of keeping the customer sweet and advertising.
            The adverts for Fulham have been on South West Trains for quite a while now and I am sure it does not cost them a fortune to do this.

The big problem as I see it though is that those kids who parents can afford to take them to Fulham and not to QPR will obviously not be the ones replacing the likes of you and me in the future at Loftus Rd.

The club really needs to take a grip and sort this out and if that means local schools getting say a few hundred free tickets each game then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              The adverts for Fulham have been on South West Trains for quite a while now and I am sure it does not cost them a fortune to do this.

The big problem as I see it though is that those kids who parents can afford to take them to Fulham and not to QPR will obviously not be the ones replacing the likes of you and me in the future at Loftus Rd.

The club really needs to take a grip and sort this out and if that means local schools getting say a few hundred free tickets each game then so be it.
              I don't think the local schools freebie model has ever worked. It smacks of forced jollity........Fulham have got it right with gentle, price aware, encouragement.......

Comment

When I worked at the Mirror we were groundsharing with Fulham. They had the brains to take out adverts for family tickets and deals which were printed just in the London area of the paper with me...they'd run on a Friday and were relatively cheap....i had them paying a couple of hundred quid and loads of other local companies doing the same for the same spot which would run in all the other regional print additions. I badgered QPR do to the same for Donkeys and even set up a deal where it was a joint QPR & Fulham Loftus Road advert promoting things for the next 2 weeks.

QPR never bothered to take it up. Same as the local rags, the mirror owns all the gazettes and I'd sorted cheap as chips deals for them to promote tickets/family deals all along the Uxbridge Road as such...so the deals were advertised from Bush to Ealing to Uxbridge to Hillingdon....virtually for peanuts. Same thing, QPR never bothered.

Many many Rs moved out towards Hillingdon/Hayes/Uxbridge/West Drayton. That is a massive capture area for us and we should be engaging more in publicity in those areas and going to all the local schools in the area.

QPR still give away loads of freebie tickets to council employees..the majority of which never seem to get used
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  When I worked at the Mirror we were groundsharing with Fulham. They had the brains to take out adverts for family tickets and deals which were printed just in the London area of the paper with me...they'd run on a Friday and were relatively cheap....i had them paying a couple of hundred quid and loads of other local companies doing the same for the same spot which would run in all the other regional print additions. I badgered QPR do to the same for Donkeys and even set up a deal where it was a joint QPR & Fulham Loftus Road advert promoting things for the next 2 weeks.

QPR never bothered to take it up. Same as the local rags, the mirror owns all the gazettes and I'd sorted cheap as chips deals for them to promote tickets/family deals all along the Uxbridge Road as such...so the deals were advertised from Bush to Ealing to Uxbridge to Hillingdon....virtually for peanuts. Same thing, QPR never bothered.

Many many Rs moved out towards Hillingdon/Hayes/Uxbridge/West Drayton. That is a massive capture area for us and we should be engaging more in publicity in those areas and going to all the local schools in the area.

QPR still give away loads of freebie tickets to council employees..the majority of which never seem to get used

Sam Taylor/DD at the time wasn't it Scott?

Surprised that Nick Blackburn didn't force this through - NB certainly, for all his faults, had the nose of a decent marketeer.

Comment

Think Fulham still do the same in the Standard and free evening papers.

Got to be worth it, hasn't it?
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      For what is now Premiership football is £365.

So the equivalent of the Loft for us. Even £365 for Championship football would have been fine.

If you couldn't afford the Early Bird at the time, it is now £493.

Shows how much we are being ripped off in certain parts of our ground and why the club have lost so much valuable support this summer.

Ally Russell and his gang only have themselves to blame.
                      Not defending our clubs prices because I think they are way too high BUT I will add we are following a London Club. Compare cost of living and property prices between the two places...

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        Not defending our clubs prices because I think they are way too high BUT I will add we are following a London Club. Compare cost of living and property prices between the two places...
                        Fulham??

Comment

dave , i posted this months back..keep up

boro are from £400 -555
                          young adults £90? possibly £190 but far cheaper than my lads £390

so many clubs are cheaper etc

HENCE THE SEEMINGLY LOW RENEWALS...AND WHEN WE GET A MUPPET MANAGER, THEN THEY'LL STAY LOW...

Comment

Whose to say our prices won't come down if we get promoted??
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Whose to say our prices won't come down if we get promoted??

Not a chance! Flavio would even charge his own mother to come to Rangers. These people have no link to the real world. They can sit on their boats in Monte Carlo whilst your typical Rangers fans finds way to pay their £600 to pay for their season ticket to watch Championship football.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X