X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR move in on Kevin Blackwell

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...5875-21392241/

Yes please!!

Maybe not everyones first choice, but a step up on Magilton and Boothroyd.

Comment

Blackwell is a good manager so I wouldn't be dissapointed.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Let's hope so. Blackwell, Warnock or Coppell would be our best bets to getting promoted.

Comment

His Sheffield Teams are always big and physical. They can mix up their play from route one to a passing game, which is ideal for the championship.

Yet I would still be underwhelmed.

Comment

Hmmmm. Sacked by Leeds for gross misconduct following negative comments to the press.

Should fit in perfectly with Flavio
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

When you have Blackwell as the only alternative to Magilton, then you have to see if he is interested. If he does leaves Sheffield United today, then thats the first step.

Cannot argue with 3 play off finals, he has to win 1 eventually.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It doesn't matter who we have in charge. It might as well be Donald Duck. At the end of the day Flavio will always have his input and Paladini will always do the wheeling and dealing. At our club a manager just cannot be a manager which is rather sad.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  It doesn't matter who we have in charge. It might as well be Donald Duck. At the end of the day Flavio will always have his input and Paladini will always do the wheeling and dealing. At our club a manager just cannot be a manager which is rather sad.
                  Spot on mate

Comment

would not rule this rumour out,Blackwell would be a decent appointment,miles better than most others mentioned ,BUT i STILL think it will be a foreign appointment.

Comment

Some are moaning that Blackwell is jumping ship now the parachute payments are stopping.......I say that's just showing ambition. He's moving aside for someone else to take up the challenge with United, whilst he wants promotion with a club that has the means (so they say!).

Nothing wrong with ambition.
                      Be nice to Minty

Comment

very underwhelmed

Comment

blackwell is now a legend after failing at wembley to take the blunts up;D;D;D

i`ll buy him a drink if he comes!!!!

Comment

Get him in and get hiim drunk!

Comment

If he brings Naughton and Walker with him I will be very hapy thank you very much
                              “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Working...
                              X