Dexter Blackstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Blackstock

Is dexter coming back ? I heard that he wants to come back but I cant really see it happening. I would like to see him back I thought he was a good player and was our top goalscorer. Does anyone know anything about the situation ?
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

he wont be in a rangers shirt next year - fact

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
      he wont be in a rangers shirt next year - fact
      shame that

Comment

you'd be forgiven for assuming so seeing that some posters were adamant sousa farmed him off to forest. Now sousa has left surely this paves the way for DB's return. Unless of course it was actually other individuals still currently at the club who wanted to get rid of DB, meaning a return would be highly unlikely
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I cant see why and someone correct me if Im way off the mark a club would get rid of a young player who is the top goalscorer. Im a DB fan a-nd if he is being pushed out by certain people at the club, the club needs a good sorting out

Comment

It is my belief that forest will purchase Dex and part of the condition was that forest insisted ON him coming on loan ASAP
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
              It is my belief that forest will purchase Dex and part of the condition was that forest insisted ON him coming on loan ASAP
              this was written in the terms of his loan agreement with forest as forest shafted us when they loaned lee camp

Comment

does anyone know what actually went wrong with Dexter? he was OK , didnt set the world alight but was ok, why did the club want to get rid?

Comment

i would love to see him come back to us

Plus Dexter the Black goldfish i have at home would also like him to come back to us

Comment

would rather have the money to spend on a player who can be bothered to play.

Comment

I must admit i was glad when he left, but would quite like him back now :waaaht:
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                      X