Does the new manager have to play 442

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the new manager have to play 442

Will the new Manager (whoever it may be) have to play 2 up front?

There seems to be a trend at Rangers for Flavio as well as the fans to call for 2 strikers to be played.

Yet when people state their favoured formations on message boards they invariably have 5 in the middle and one up front.

I don't mind what formation we play, as long as it is entertaining to watch and we win.

Comment

It's a results game and if we win with 1, 2 or 10 up front I don't mind how we do it.

If we play with one up front and we win nobody questions the formation but the moment we don't win people blame the manager saying he is being too defensive.

Comment

IF

IF he wants to keep his job he had better play 4-4-2 OR ELSE ANOTHER CAMPAIGN STARTS TO GET RID OF HIM
        making me watch that watford home game was a insult to me i still havent recoverd
        i still wake up having nightmares

Comment

No you don't have to play two up top, you can have your five in midfield as long as your front one doesn't get isolated. Played the correct way you can attack with three when playing five in the middle. The problem with the Rs when we played this way is we kept playing long ball up to a front man who's Isolated.

Comment

2 up top would be a good start to get the goals rolling.

then if that dont work... who knows?
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              IF he wants to keep his job he had better play 4-4-2 OR ELSE ANOTHER CAMPAIGN STARTS TO GET RID OF HIM
              making me watch that watford home game was a insult to me i still havent recoverd
              i still wake up having nightmares
              Well at least we know now that it was a campaign.

4-5-1
              3-5-2
              4-3-3

All can work very well.

if you have the players that are capable of switching formation depending on which team has possession,then so much the better.

Like QPR 1975/6

Holland 1974

Or am I just wasting my time???

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                Well at least we know now that it was a campaign.

4-5-1
                3-5-2
                4-3-3

All can work very well.

if you have the players that are capable of switching formation depending on which team has possession,then so much the better.

Like QPR 1975/6

Holland 1974

Or am I just wasting my time???
                I like how you compare Qpr anno 2009 with the dutch team of 1974 with Cruyff and Neeskens etc. ;D

Comment

Working...
                X