Will This Atmosphere Ever Return..?/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont get me wrong

dont get me wrong i would love to see atmosphere return but the problem is when i went into the pub telling them that i was going to despand the flavio demonstration i wasnt given a one hundred per cent back up there are people that hate flavio

Comment

r block ells

r block ells did you not say on another message board that the r block are going to steam the q block

Comment

steam CLEAN it more than likely.

You seen those that sit there? Hygiene aint top of the agenda
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

we have a trouble maker in dex

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            r block ells did you not say on another message board that the r block are going to steam the q block
            If I was in post Sousa sacking angry mode-maybe some of us were JOKINGLY saying this -I can't remember-but no way would that actually have happened.

As I said before there was no hate campaign-well with the possible exception of the one against Paolo Sousa.

Comment

hearts hoop

no herts hoop im not a trouble maker im trying to highlight the problems of posting hate on these message boards,it should be just a fun thing,but fans can be full of hate

Comment

no fan on this board is full of hate we are a family full of love

Comment

sends shivers down my spine. Watching it now makes me feel annoyed that loyal QPR fans are being priced out :( !

Comment

r blockells

r block ells you are a proper passionate qpr fan and i respect that you said that in juest
                    but you must realise pete is a really lovely bloke who has no agenda he isnt paid by gianni to say certain things but those dot orgs are saying that pete
                    has some agenda i loved it in 2004 when q block pete was really kicking in fact i was proud of the work that pete had did
                    although i say i hate dazzer im only having a laugh i dont take these boatrds seriously but people do spread rumours
                    people are jealous thinking wrongfully that pete gets free tickets

Comment

We all have our own opinions,and mine was that the constant online sniping at a rookie manager who had his best players injured and an interfering board was bang out of order.

We move on.

Comment

but

but fair enough r block but what i will ask of you is that you somehow get some of your guys to help promote pete he cant do it on his own none of my mates sit in the r block or s blocks so i cant do anything from this end

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                          but fair enough r block but what i will ask of you is that you somehow get some of your guys to help promote pete he cant do it on his own none of my mates sit in the r block or s blocks so i cant do anything from this end
                          They won't do what I say-they will make their own minds up.Some of them are not renewing their season tickets-and the treatment that Sousa got is part of the reason for that.The die-hards will be there,as always,and we will support the manager and the team just like we always have and always will.

Comment

i for one are renewing and looking forward to the season a head ..

Comment

brilliant

Comment

yes

in that case i shall have to mobilise my elite black guardsman you have been warned...NORTHOLT THE BRAVE

Comment

Working...
                                X