X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will This Atmosphere Ever Return..?/

Your feelings when this goal went in?

More...
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Yes ofcourse it will, as soon as we string some results together next season, and the feel good factor comes back, then the atmos will improve!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Me being only 25, That was one of the best if not the best night at Loftus Road I can remember, When Furlong gets the ball you can hear the seats all go up, what a night. Im sure we have more nights like that to come, just dunno when.
      Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Great atmosphere and that is where you have to give olly credit. The team wanted to play for the fans, there team mates and the manager. We haven't managed any of the 3 with this current crop of players. If the players showed the effort of that side which was much less talented than the current squd,then that atmosphere would come with it, so the new manager needs to rebuild team spirit and it won't be easy.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Great atmosphere and that is where you have to give olly credit. The team wanted to play for the fans, there team mates and the manager. We haven't managed any of the 3 with this current crop of players. If the players showed the effort of that side which was much less talented than the current squd,then that atmosphere would come with it, so the new manager needs to rebuild team spirit and it won't be easy.
          spot on

but the prices play a massive part too

Comment

Just watched that video again, god that makes me feel great! What a night!

We can get that back!!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

wow, what a clip.

shivers down my spine!

lets hope we'll be seeing similar scenes next year!
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Ecstatic, emotional, speechless, best feeling ever when that goal went in!
                Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

i dont think ive seen as good atmophere since at rangers , what a night that was . the stadium was rocking that night .

Comment

well

in fifty years of watching qpr that was the best ever ,seeing the middle of the elleslie all singing hign ho silver linning was amazing
                    but sadly it will never return sousa destroyed the fan base the hate running through the fans is amazing and wont ever restore itself
                    everytimes pete bangs his drum the r block sing giannies brown nose army
                    that wont ever be put right
                    hate is a horrible thing and it was all started by posters on this site

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                      in fifty years of watching qpr that was the best ever ,seeing the middle of the elleslie all singing hign ho silver linning was amazing
                      but sadly it will never return sousa destroyed the fan base the hate running through the fans is amazing and wont ever restore itself
                      everytimes pete bangs his drum the r block sing giannies brown nose army
                      that wont ever be put right
                      hate is a horrible thing and it was all started by posters on this site
                      Sorry dfe but that is just not true-I only heard that sung once-and by only 2 or 3 people.

And Sousa did NOT "destroy the fan base"

there is no "hate" that i am aware of and I am in the Rblock for every home game and have been for yonks.

A few of us strongly disapproved of the anti-Sousa campaign,true,but that is in the past and we will move on.

Comment

Well said rblockells

Comment

both neil p

both neil roberts and trevor kingham were driven out by simular hate campaigns,and its all been started up by these message boards my advice to pete is not to take the drum next season

Comment

DFE, 4 minutes ago

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                              both neil roberts and trevor kingham were driven out by simular hate campaigns,and its all been started up by these message boards my advice to pete is not to take the drum next season

What hate campaigns???I haven't seen any.

Comment

Working...
                              X