X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Your obsessed by full backs.

Have you seen Ramage recently?

I suspect with Blackstock, the purging of players has started.
    Camp is next
    Ramage is a good defender, only an ***** would think he is a fullback though, Ramage can defend, but he cant attack, Fullbacks are supposed to be able to defend & attack.
    Connolly & Ramage, should be Centre Backs next season, Ramage can fill in at right back if needs must, I dont think Connolly can play Right back properly, let alone Left Back.
    We should get rid of Delaney & Fitz Hall, Connolly & Ramage will either be first choice or understudys to Stewart & Gorkks, so we have four competent centre backs by my reckoning, Ramage can do a job at right back if necessarily.
    So, by my reckoning we still need to bring 3 new FULLBACKS in to the club in the summer.
    Young athletic mobile kids, not people that weigh 14stone, someone that weighs 14 stone will never be a fullback, he must be the heaviest FullBack in World Football lol.

Comment

the squad is strong but unfortunately we have a lot of injuries (state the obvious) so i reckon with 5 new signings (not all have to be players that can go straight into the first team ie back up goalkeeper) we will be strong contenders next season, back up keeper, left back, right back and two new strikers.

Comment

Ramage looked v gd on Sat, but always at his most comfortable when he moved in to cover a colleague at centre half. i think i can literally count on one hand the number of times ive seen him run to the byline and knock in a cross. delaney finally did for the winner on sat what we've been crying out for him to do all season. i know this will annoy you pete but for me also certainly a left back and possibly a right back are almost as much of a priority as strikers.

Comment

Too be honest I don't think we need to add too much. So the main players who are joining the scrap heap are:

Camp
          Delaney
          Rehman
          Miller
          Blackstock
          Cole
          De Carmine
          Mahon

**Plus some youngsters...

Comment

Working...
          X