Sousa wrongly sacked imo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa wrongly sacked imo

I still cannot believe they sacked him, to be replaced with magilton is unreal.

You can have the best chef but if you do not give him good quality ingrediants he cannot make his best dish.

This is a true expression, how could sousa work wonders with a lack of quality squad.

Sousa took unfair flak on here IMO.

Totally agree. I just hope there will be some sort of a court procedure to shed more light on the affair.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

You can have the best chef but if you do not give him good quality ingrediants he cannot make his best dish.

This is a true expression, how could sousa work wonders with a lack of quality squad.

he had the players to play better football than he did, some of the football was the most boring i have ever seen.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Totally agree. I just hope there will be some sort of a court procedure to shed more light on the affair.
        Doubt it.

I fully expect him to turn up at Sunderland
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          he had the players to play better football than he did, some of the football was the most boring i have ever seen.
          100% agree.

I watched so many games that we could have gone for the kill but were happy to play for 1 point.

3 points is a win and he just wanted to keep a clean sheet.

Comment

i agree

i agree he just was compleyely obssessed with defending,the worst football we have ever been associated since 1968 -69

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

One of the 1st sensible threads started on this subject on here for some time .. usual suspects have/will disagree you just lost out of being in the gang

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                One of the 1st sensible threads started on this subject on here for some time .. usual suspects have/will disagree you just lost out of being in the gang
                my two cents...

football under him wasnt great, was obvious once FB started getting cheesed that he may get the tic tac. We should have given him the rest of the season, see if he could have turned it around, see if he could play some good footy, adjust to the championship etc.

We didnt so, he went. So all we know is during his short term we played crap football and went from being play-offs contenders to mid table cack.

Who knows whether he would have turned it around? None of us know.

Albeit, i'd rather he had the time to prove he wasnt a **** manager than boot him when we did and end up with someone like magilton.
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Everyone knows my opinion.

I found watching paint dry more exciting.

It was like cutting my toenails, painful
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Forrest away was terrible, Derby away even worse and blackpool away was a disgrace.
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

what went wrong after Blackpool?
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Everyone knows my opinion.

I found watching paint dry more exciting.

It was like cutting my toenails, painful
                        i also found hitting myself round the face more enjoyable than conceding late goals

but if you enjoy that sort of thing then thats your problem

Comment

Hes gone, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            what went wrong after Blackpool?
                            More unforgivable interference from the Flabby one?

If left alone and given time, both Sousa and Dowie would have done much, much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              No chance.

The club has no chance of making this shite stick as all a court needs to do is look on this site for evidence that it is common practice for QPR employees to disclose, ahem, 'confidential information'. That means that victimising Mr. Sousa by sacking, ooops, 'terminating' (sorry, Flab) him is unfair dismissal. You cannot sack ONE individual for doing something when you let others off all the time.

Wonder what Gianni thinks of that view???:electric_shock:

This will be settled out of court and will die off very, very quickly one Mr Sousa has been paid off. They may even pay him enough for a ten second re-assurance that he wasn't sacked so that can be broadcast to the crowd around Xmas time explaining that the club does NOT sack managers...

Comment

Working...
                              X