get over ourselves ffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get over ourselves ffs

jesus even fulham............yes fulham are a bigger club/prospect than us now..............its time to enjoy the ccc as thats where we will abode for years to come!....face the facts the premiership is a dream and dreams on the whole dont come true!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

fair point mate - but don't you feel gutted when you consider the present financial potential at the club - especially when you compare the situation we found ourselves in not that long ago with administration etc - Buzaky, Vine, Routledge, Cerny are possibly the only players we'd still field in the Prem so if they intend to build a promotion winning side that could (with the addition of possibly 3 quality players) hold its own in the Prem they need to get a quality manager in and open the cheque book(s) A.S.A.P

Comment

agree mate but lets face it our 'financial backers'.(rolls eyes) are looking to do it on the cheap and it aint gonna happen bar a miracle with this squad!!!......you have to speculate to accumulate and this lot are not gonna do that!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm lead to believe Flabio wants £50m for the club - i reckon he's looking to get us up on a shoestring and then sell us on - lets be realistic - any Prem club is gauranteed £134m over the next 3 seasons - 1 season in Prem and then to parachute payments in the Championship - so a speculative punt of £50m would net you a big profit - synical i know but its a Factamondo !

Comment

To be honest i think people need to forget about our investors wealth, at the end of the day they invested far more money in the club than has ever been invested in such a short period of time (from what i am aware) seems they are judged on who they are not what they have done. I agree somethings are far from perfect in certain areas of the club but if someone had offered me the chance to see QPR in the position they are in now compared to two years ago i would have taken it, and think many others would have as well. when they first came in many people on here said they don't want to see them throw money at players as they will end up getting ripped off for players, and that the club needs to be able to stand on it's own two feet well i guess that's what they are trying to do. not having ago here just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            jesus even fulham............yes fulham are a bigger club/prospect than us now..............its time to enjoy the ccc as thats where we will abode for years to come!....face the facts the premiership is a dream and dreams on the whole dont come true!
            Credit to Fulham though they have had a great season. Hodgson did a fantastic job.

If we work hard next season and stick with one manager and bring in the right players then our dream will come true which is playing in the Preimership.

Comment

We lack quality in the squad. We lack that cutting edge and never looked like winners imo.

Comment

another good point Cookie old son - but what of the boast of Prem in 4 yrs and Champions league in 5 yrs - to do this we'd need a blinding squad - which we just don't have - how many supporters purchased the vastly inflated ST's last season on the strength of this over cooked boast - i've noticed very few have taken the bait for the coming season...the board must surely have compared ST sales to this time last year so lets hope they now realise they'll need to speculate to accumilate ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                  To be honest i think people need to forget about our investors wealth, at the end of the day they invested far more money in the club than has ever been invested in such a short period of time (from what i am aware) seems they are judged on who they are not what they have done. I agree somethings are far from perfect in certain areas of the club but if someone had offered me the chance to see QPR in the position they are in now compared to two years ago i would have taken it, and think many others would have as well. when they first came in many people on here said they don't want to see them throw money at players as they will end up getting ripped off for players, and that the club needs to be able to stand on it's own two feet well i guess that's what they are trying to do. not having ago here just my opinion.

A very good post.

I am as frustrated as most with the not spending and missing some key players in terms of transfers but I have to say it appears they are looking for a sound business and not boom and bust.

It pains me to say it but they might well be doing the right thing.
                  The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                  :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                    Credit to Fulham though they have had a great season. Hodgson did a fantastic job.

If we work hard next season and stick with one manager and bring in the right players then our dream will come true which is playing in the Preimership.
                    I usually say that too, Cait. But usually with my fingers crossed, and a sprig of lucky heather up my harris!!! ;D

Comment

i'm sure that with proper leadership and coaching most teams can be forged into a promotion winning outfit - its down to guts, commitment, belief and of course a smattering of skill - i feel we have almost all the ingrediants in place - we just lack proper leadership and guts - the fans have the commitment and the belief - but its the players that must show thier true colours and repay our loyalty - i for one believe that any player that doesn't want to be a part of our dream should be shipped out - WE ARE QPR - thats our burden and as bad it gets we all bare it together - we've had to shoulder some shite in recent years - but now is our time - so lets all enjoy it together - no bitching, back stabbing or slagging your fellow R's - lets rip this division apart - we'll fight em on the beaches - we'll fight em in the streets and we'll knock shite out of anyone that dares to mob up on Shepherds Bush green ! U R's

Comment

Working...
                      X